Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surfing style

granddaddy55

Have one?

we never talk about it

just airs and 360’s, not how to make a 360 have style like

two smooth snd separately finished yet linked 180’s starting with a frontside Board/lip slide to 90 degrees to Switch backside as distinct moves then the separate switch backside 180 back to goofy or regular toeside stance 

I’ve gotten one!!!!!! So I’m not great 

its about your style to me with your regular slashes and slides and recovering  that excites me !!

How about heal backside surfing goofy or regular or backside back lip slides !!! Those take style just to execute

i like backside or toe side  foot shuffles recovering for just wanting to come down face from lip and already moving forward ending a fade back Board slide into auto recovery 

the lead in above is just taking the style tslk to the things we talk about like doing spins. Usually it’s that someone can do one or  “over rotated” 360’s that become failed 540’s and 7’s that don’t stay with wave 

Edited by granddaddy55

I just started riding backside and reverse on the other side, it’s definitely something different. Landed the front side body varial a couple weeks back, now I just gotta do it again.

still working on the surf style 360, just about landed a 720 skim last time out with frozen numb feet.

airs are the best, nothing beats seeing pictures of two fins flying high. 

Edited by Cole2001

Ok , body varials are styly cause very few do them, those are tricks, awesome , but what’s your execution to make it look good, 

backside or heal riding is great for style with slashes and slides 

I think Board slides heels and toes are super styly but very simple yet hard to master tricks

i think the wife looks real styly doing Board slides below creating a longer stall and then falling off wave at back! 

https://www.facebook.com/david.posey.756/posts/756953974497063

Edited by granddaddy55