Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

hey there everybody!

MARiley

i'm back in the mix. i've been addicted to wakeworld. sorry for the absence. last thing i remember being a big deal was stewart threatening to buy the disasteraft x45. i see he was bluffing.

now that i'm away at school, i'll probably be more active, because the idea of buying a boat is becoming more and more a reality. nothing says higher income like a degree and [god willing] post-grad work.

hope everyone is doing great.

like herpes, i'm back!! ROFL.gifROFL.gifROFL.gif

Glad you're back madchild, even though it was to wakeworld that we lost you to.

nothing says higher income like a degree and [god willing] post-grad work.

Sorry to say, but this book Millionaire Next Door proves your theory wrong. Kiosaki, Gates, etc. not post-grad degrees.

Welcome back Madchild!! Welcome.gif I hope you're still a Longhorn fan because we could use the support tomorrow night.

HOOK'EM

HELL YEAH I AM!!! mack brown football is number one in my book!

i'm going to UNT for my undergrad(funny game last week eh?!!! ROFL.gif ), but i plan on going to mccomb's for an MBA and getting my JD from there as well.

after that i'll be a REAL 'horn!!

BUCKEYES ARE GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say, but this book Millionaire Next Door proves your theory wrong. Kiosaki, Gates, etc. not post-grad degrees.

dell is another beautiful example. but they are only a SMALLLLL fraction of the upper-class income bracket. granted they are at the top and i'd love to have 50 billion, but i like to think i'd be happy with a 750k/yr salary. i also tend to think an MBA and a JD could help me achieve that much more easily.

Welcome back Madchild!! Welcome.gif I hope you're still a Longhorn fan because we could use the support tomorrow night.

HOOK'EM

HELL YEAH I AM!!! mack brown football is number one in my book!

i'm going to UNT for my undergrad(funny game last week eh?!!! ROFL.gif ), but i plan on going to mccomb's for an MBA and getting my JD from there as well.

after that i'll be a REAL 'horn!!

BUCKEYES ARE GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dell is another beautiful example. but they are only a SMALLLLL fraction of the upper-class income bracket. granted they are at the top and i'd love to have 50 billion, but i like to think i'd be happy with a 750k/yr salary. i also tend to think an MBA and a JD could help me achieve that much more easily.

Who's going down??????

Buckeyes #1 !!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo.gif

Edited by BlastRlxi
Good Luck with college, your only a few semesters away from your own BU :)

yeah, at the present i'd like to have a 247 with the 8.1 and additional auto ballast. call me crazy, but after you've spent 20 minutes filling those dumb things up, you NEVER WANT TO DO IT AGAIN.

DAMN YOU OHIO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome.gifBack!

Malibu gave me a deal I couldn't refuse.... :lol:

did this guy sell it to you?

don.jpg

Edited by madchild