Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

blower fan location

1998 sunsetter... kind of embarrassing, own 8 boats   latest this is show room like condition malibu... in warehouse last 20yrs 100 hrs... i started up with info off this forum 8 steps or more, busted right off.. sweet

but hey owning 7 other boats not helping locate blower motor or this inmard,  have nautigue too both my first inboards...

thx if u can help me find.... have mauals downloaded and nothing...

5 others a houseboat, 4 outboards

i know in line but where lol

on my 98, it's on the starboard side at the back - between the gas tank and the side of the boat.  You'll need to remove the shelf over the gas tank to get to it.

13 hours ago, onahi said:

1998 sunsetter... kind of embarrassing, own 8 boats   latest this is show room like condition malibu... in warehouse last 20yrs 100 hrs... i started up with info off this forum 8 steps or more, busted right off.. sweet

but hey owning 7 other boats not helping locate blower motor or this inmard,  have nautigue too both my first inboards...

thx if u can help me find.... have mauals downloaded and nothing...

5 others a houseboat, 4 outboards

i know in line but where lol

I think everyone is waiting for pictures of this museum preserved Bu!!! 

Should be in the trunk ... in line ... with the vents on the back  ;)

sure ill send pics, now these just the keepers boats....

ill send tomorrow forum format not just letting pic, either got think about how or take pics... ones i. fikes files tried but said too big... new here n im slow lol, but yes love to show....

thanks for info location so much!!

obviously not coming on can't hear....

Edited by onahi
On 4/17/2018 at 7:58 PM, onahi said:

sure ill send pics, now these just the keepers boats....

ill send tomorrow forum format not just letting pic, either got think about how or take pics... ones i. fikes files tried but said too big... new here n im slow lol, but yes love to show....

thanks for info location so much!!

obviously not coming on can't hear....

sunsetter with or without the trunk?

with trunk, look behind this panel 

4C84E8D6-96DB-44CE-89B9-93A4787CCDFD.jpeg

EEC538F1-72E6-4928-83D0-B8C13203AFFE.jpeg

Edited by Bozboat

i found was very well hidden, i happened to have a spare and replaced... was all day chore lol..

removed pannell over gas tank was to left of in tight corner... has a air duct channel in boat not bunch of flex tubing....

thx to all will post pics of my 8 boats but says sizes too large.

yes they all run exercised reg.