Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Early surf for my crew.. and a shout out to Boulder boats AZ.

powderjay

Cool! I miss the good old days at ASU! Too bad you werent there when they had a wakeboard team! Those were the days man, riding 2-4 days a week before class (night classes, love em hate em) and getting some double doubles on the way home. It was always gnarly when monsoon season hits and the road would wash out near cave creek as you were trying to get to Bartlett.  Crazy to think you can get a self driving uber home from a party in Tempe these days

Edited by AJwakedevil
2 hours ago, AJwakedevil said:

Cool! I miss the good old days at ASU! Too bad you werent there when they had a wakeboard team! Those were the days man, riding 2-4 days a week before class (night classes, love em hate em) and getting some double doubles on the way home. It was always gnarly when monsoon season hits and the road would wash out near cave creek as you were trying to get to Bartlett.  Crazy to think you can get a self driving uber home from a party in Tempe these days

well, not THESE days but...