Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Extreme Trailers still in business?

xx29l9

I've tried sending emails about a parts question to the contact info for Extreme trailers ([email protected]) and it keeps getting bounced back as undeliverable. Are they still in business or just having network issues?

Thanks,

Bob

25 minutes ago, John I. said:

Did you try the telephone number?   (909) 546-4129    (old school, I know)

What is this telephone you speak of? :) I would call but I'm in meetings all day and this is my only outside communication.

Will call tomorrow. Just wondering if they are still there....

22 hours ago, xx29l9 said:

I've tried sending emails about a parts question to the contact info for Extreme trailers ([email protected]) and it keeps getting bounced back as undeliverable. Are they still in business or just having network issues?

Thanks,

Bob

are you having a problem with your trailer?

19 minutes ago, Chia said:

are you having a problem with your trailer?

Not really, just trying to make a couple things better.....one of the 5 bar diamond plates on the fender steps fell off and I'm looking for a replacement. Seems 5 bar d-plate is a little difficult to find in sizes smaller than 4'x8' $$$. Also, a couple years ago I had a tire blow and bend up a fender pretty good. Looking to replace at least that one and maybe both. Wondering if Extreme has them available pre-painted? I will also undercoat the inside of the fenders to prevent rocks chipping the paint when being flung up.

I have already removed the 3 other d-plate steps and sanded down and repainted the steps. Will make sure they are secured well again since they popped off pretty easy. Lucky I only lost 1.

My email went through to Mario so just waiting to hear back from him. Thanks everyone!

Bob

8 minutes ago, xx29l9 said:

Not really, just trying to make a couple things better.....one of the 5 bar diamond plates on the fender steps fell off and I'm looking for a replacement. Seems 5 bar d-plate is a little difficult to find in sizes smaller than 4'x8' $$$. Also, a couple years ago I had a tire blow and bend up a fender pretty good. Looking to replace at least that one and maybe both. Wondering if Extreme has them available pre-painted? I will also undercoat the inside of the fenders to prevent rocks chipping the paint when being flung up.

I have already removed the 3 other d-plate steps and sanded down and repainted the steps. Will make sure they are secured well again since they popped off pretty easy. Lucky I only lost 1.

My email went through to Mario so just waiting to hear back from him. Thanks everyone!

Bob

The internet is full of fenders,, even eBay and Amazon.