Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Igloo cooler model, size that comes with 2018’s?

WhiteWaterWeb

Hi all - does anyone know the size of the Igloo cooler that comes with 2018 models, specifically the VLX? Thinking of getting a Gator Step cushion for it, or perhaps a Yeti cooler to replace.

Let me know if you know, cheers!

Would recommend this cooler for your VLX.  Fits perfect in that compartment, easy to load and unload, holds ice all day.  I dont care for hard coolers in boats they can scratch and damage vinyl loading and unloading.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002YKQC56/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_DGHYAb6DK42MB

Edited by Fman
  • Like 2

Normally, only take one cooler.  Plenty of room to store a second soft sided cooler if you need too. We live on the lake so we are not out all day long.  I like the soft sided coolers better, easier to handle, won’t scratch, etc.  I use the Yeti Hopper 40 size and have for the last several years.  The one Fman linked above is a good option as well.