Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

MC has a pooper! X26

The Hulk

ahopkins22LSV
6 hours ago, carguy79ta said:

@The Hulk, @TenTwentyOne, @ahopkinsTXi sounds disgusting. If somebody has to dump, we head to a marina.

Actually when noats have a holding tank it’s not bad at all. It’s a vacuum sealed closed loop system. And as long as you follow the rules you would never know someone just lost 1-2lbs. See my post above..

1 hour ago, Tims said:

This is an incredible thread! You guys mean to tell me that girls actually poop? Mind blown!! Now I will need to get the ecoli level app for my lake. Sheezz. 

It took me years to accept chicks poop too, bro.  

59 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Ah nice,. Those pumps are not fun to replace btw. You have to use special TP and nothing, and I mean nothing else can go down the toilet other then the special TP and human waste other wise is clogs it up. Had to replace one on my friends sea ray because it clogged up due to a lovely woman who disposed of something....

I think that's why they are using a big grinder pump. The thing looks just like a home septic pump station unit. Not sure what that sea ray had, but this thing is about the size of a large sump pump. Looks like it could devour anything you throw at it, but maybe not? Sounds like you have hands on experience!  I thank my lucky stars, that I do not.

although, I did have to change my septic pump last year, which involved getting in to the tank partially....... not fun.

ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, TenTwentyOne said:

I think that's why they are using a big grinder pump. The thing looks just like a home septic pump station unit. Not sure what that sea ray had, but this thing is about the size of a large sump pump. Looks like it could devour anything you throw at it, but maybe not? Sounds like you have hands on experience!  I thank my lucky stars, that I do not.

although, I did have to change my septic pump last year, which involved getting in to the tank partially....... not fun.

There were words said during that 3 hours of removing and installing a new pump that should never be repeated again. We made signs to post on the head doors after that. Can’t post those here either...

• Like 1

Not trying to sound snobbish..but I had to have my lift pump replaced last year...had the septic guy do it. My buddy has a 28 ft IO with a head.  He has a rule.  You use it, you empty it. I think it has only been used once.

But I checked out the yuse toob vidjos and looks like a pretty decent surf wave and very comfy ridin boat. Couldn't find a price by quick search but I'm bettin its way over 150k

33 minutes ago, Brad B said:

But I checked out the yuse toob vidjos and looks like a pretty decent surf wave and very comfy ridin boat. Couldn't find a price by quick search but I'm bettin its way over 150k

the one we saw at the dealer was 240k I think, might have been 225k, I just remember my daughter telling me how she's gonna buy one when she's a doctor & to quit crapping on her dreams

• Like 3

MSRP runs from 142k all the way up to about 230k loaded with a blingy trailer. So ya, you’d probably be looking at 130-160k after average discount for the average spec range.... 

I was mildly interested in one till I figured out it was going to be 30k more than my star for the spec I wanted........ and after time thinking about it, realized I’d rather stick to traditional layout and setup anyway.

32 minutes ago, TenTwentyOne said:

MSRP runs from 142k all the way up to about 230k loaded with a blingy trailer. So ya, you’d probably be looking at 130-160k after average discount for the average spec range.... 

I was mildly interested in one till I figured out it was going to be 30k more than my star for the spec I wanted........ and after time thinking about it, realized I’d rather stick to traditional layout and setup anyway.

I'm admitting the hijack- but how is that new star?

10 minutes ago, hunter77ah said:

I'm admitting the hijack- but how is that new star?

Let you know when the ice goes out. It's already almost a month late...... only time I have in a new Star is my demo last fall. Hopefully have the boat in the water in a couple weeks. This lake warms up quick once the ice is off. Boat is ready. Just waiting for this crappy weather pattern to finally move out. This spring has been brutal.

• Like 2
On 4/12/2018 at 7:50 AM, DarkSide said:

It surfs fairly well.   It has the g spot (that little trough at the transition), and the initial prop wash when pulling a rider up is really,  really bad.  The wave itself is actually pretty good though.   It does require extra weight though.   Action does a good job with setting it up.   

Make no mistake it's not an X23/Ri257/M235 wave,  but it is good. 

I could see myself in one of these if we were cruising big lakes,  etc.  I would also be interested in how they resale.  I haven't looked at that at all.  Also the price point is right up there with 25' tow boats.

Get AWS to give you a demo. 

Yes, we are going out in the next week or so.  I have my eye on a 17' 24 MXZ and 2017 G25, but the wife really wants this so we can do bigger lakes, plus we have 6 girls, so they love the bathroom.....I'll let you know what I think after I ride....

1 hour ago, Arizona247 said:

Yes, we are going out in the next week or so.  I have my eye on a 17' 24 MXZ and 2017 G25, but the wife really wants this so we can do bigger lakes, plus we have 6 girls, so they love the bathroom.....I'll let you know what I think after I ride....

Just stopped in a local dealer for naut.. sick G25 getting ready for someone.... that thing is huge, way tallerand bigger on the trailer than my 25lsv... Going to hold out for 2_3 years for the 27lsv before going bigger with something

Edited by The Hulk
23 hours ago, racer808 said:

the one we saw at the dealer was 240k I think, might have been 225k, I just remember my daughter telling me how she's gonna buy one when she's a doctor & to quit crapping on her dreams

Yep that would be "way over"

LOL that's hilarious, i can't imagine sitting on a bucket in the middle of the boat with a thin layer of fabric to isolate the business happening from everyone litterally sitting in a circle around me

The water sports boat and the cruiser have finally met in one boat: The G25 

Except it's not really a multi sport boat - or a cruiser.  I can't imagine the ski wake and really wonder if anyone but an expert or pro could wakeboard behind it.  Surf only? 

At least it has a "private" place to take a crap.  Seriously?

51 minutes ago, minnmarker said:

The water sports boat and the cruiser have finally met in one boat: The G25 

Except it's not really a multi sport boat - or a cruiser.  I can't imagine the ski wake and really wonder if anyone but an expert or pro could wakeboard behind it.  Surf only? 

At least it has a "private" place to take a crap.  Seriously?

G25 doesn’t have a crapper.......

the crapper boat we are talking about is the X26...... which is setup and rides like a cruiser.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:23 AM, JulioEstevez said:

LOL that's hilarious, i can't imagine sitting on a bucket in the middle of the boat with a thin layer of fabric to isolate the business happening from everyone litterally sitting in a circle around me

Ever been on a small charter flight?  It can get awkward.