Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

MC has a pooper! X26

The Hulk

On 4/9/2018 at 1:20 PM, racer808 said:

Sorry man, but you ain't a lake person if you're too scared to take a dump in the water

Naw man, only heathens do that.  People who care about the environment restock the lake with boneless brown trout.

4 hours ago, hunter77ah said:

Denver is a strange place... lol

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/beware-of-brown-trout-aspen-looks-into-poop-problem/

1 hour ago, formulaben said:

Naw man, only heathens do that.  People who care about the environment restock the lake with boneless brown trout.

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/beware-of-brown-trout-aspen-looks-into-poop-problem/

That trout thing is crazy.  Apparently they've also modified trout to be disease resistant & bigger than normal.  Can't find the article I read, but what could go wrong with mutant fish?  

On 4/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, DarkSide said:

You just need a big cobalt.   R7 WSS should check your boxes.   Surfs surprisingly well, cruises at 50, has a sink and pooper.... 

That’s my next upgrade after this 22.5 cobalt!! lol 

To clarify;  I have never pooped in the lake, I very rarely go anywhere but home or my camper unless it's an emergency.

Funny story though; When I was 17 living in St Cloud MN I met the hottest country girl ever, like pin up girl hot, just smoking hot, still think about her from time to time.  Anyway we went down to the river to jump off this bridge & hang out.  She's in the river & all nonchalant starts talking about having to poop with her friend, then I see her hiding over a little further away, then I saw it........the log.  And it was a rather bid log for a tiny 105 pound hotty.  I made a gross comment & she says I can't date a country girl if that's a problem.  It was a problem very easily overcame....

6 hours ago, racer808 said:

Hate to burst your bubble, but kids crap in lakes all day long, all sorts of animals, livestock & so does every ones dogs.  Lakes are full of dead fish, bacteria of all sorts, most algae is toxic, potential for ecoli, there's parasites in some stagnant waters, mostly the south.  Hell humans aren't even clean after they shower.  There's trash, possible corpses & other dead animals.  Crapping in the lake is like farting in the fridge when no ones home.  Why is your mouth open when crashing?  That is one thing I've never gotten was a mouth full of water, up the nose sometimes, but never in my mouth?  

What kids, yours? I can tell you mine have never crapped in the lake, nor did I as a kid. If it gets that bad....we find island and dig a small hole. Yea, I get that lakes are not clean, mostly cause of human's littering, the other stuff is part of nature and was never toxic till us humans got involved with our trash. I personally find it disgusting and unnecessary, but not starting a fight over it, just my observation. We live in America tho, where everyone has a right to be a dumba** in their own way. What I may not like about others, others certainly will not like something about me. Live and let live as long as someone is not in my personal space.

I was joking about crashing with mouth open..., that is definitely something I would avoid doing. Especially after your helpful reminder.....thank you

On 4/9/2018 at 1:20 PM, racer808 said:

Sorry man, but you ain't a lake person if you're too scared to take a dump in the water

Hence the sometime referral as brown trout.. :shocked:

6 minutes ago, Infinitysurf said:

What kids, yours? I can tell you mine have never crapped in the lake, nor did I as a kid. If it gets that bad....we find island and dig a small hole. Yea, I get that lakes are not clean, mostly cause of human's littering, the other stuff is part of nature and was never toxic till us humans got involved with our trash. I personally find it disgusting and unnecessary, but not starting a fight over it, just my observation. We live in America tho, where everyone has a right to be a dumba** in their own way. What I may not like about others, others certainly will not like something about me. Live and let live as long as someone is not in my personal space.

I was joking about crashing with mouth open..., that is definitely something I would avoid doing. Especially after your helpful reminder.....thank you

I think you're taking this conversation a little too serious 

On 4/7/2018 at 8:57 AM, DarkSide said:

You just need a big cobalt.   R7 WSS should check your boxes.   Surfs surprisingly well, cruises at 50, has a sink and pooper.... 

Darkside- Does it really surf well?  We were down at Action and my wife fell in love with the RSS7......I'm trying to say it won't work for us:whistle:

It surfs fairly well.   It has the g spot (that little trough at the transition), and the initial prop wash when pulling a rider up is really,  really bad.  The wave itself is actually pretty good though.   It does require extra weight though.   Action does a good job with setting it up.   

Make no mistake it's not an X23/Ri257/M235 wave,  but it is good. 

I could see myself in one of these if we were cruising big lakes,  etc.  I would also be interested in how they resale.  I haven't looked at that at all.  Also the price point is right up there with 25' tow boats.

Get AWS to give you a demo. 

On 4/9/2018 at 7:39 PM, Infinitysurf said:

Wizzing in the water is one thing....dropping logs is how people get sick. Glad I am on a different lake than you, tho I am sure it happens everywhere, just not a nice thing to think about considering how many times I crash surfing and hit the water with my mouth open, lol

Sure - like the fish and wildlife in your lake never poop

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Brad B said:

Sure - like the fish and wildlife in your lake never poop

The funny part is the poop is part of the eco system & some bugs / fish feed on it.  Without poop, our lake eco systems could be thrown into chaos, it'd be nuts.  Nuts I say.

• Like 3
ahopkins22LSV

This is an assumption, but I highly highly doubt the x26 had a pump out option. That requires a lot, holding tank, pumps, plumbing.. it’s most likely a ports poty and most people will tell you that those are more of a pain in the butt then they are worth.

2 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

This is an assumption, but I highly highly doubt the x26 had a pump out option. That requires a lot, holding tank, pumps, plumbing.. it’s most likely a ports poty and most people will tell you that those are more of a pain in the butt then they are worth.

Whaaaa.. no"dump" switch?? 

ahopkins22LSV
7 hours ago, TenTwentyOne said:

@ahopkinsTXi- it actually does have a holding tank, and also an overboard discharge......

the grinder pump they use is an interesting looking unit... 

Ah nice,. Those pumps are not fun to replace btw. You have to use special TP and nothing, and I mean nothing else can go down the toilet other then the special TP and human waste other wise is clogs it up. Had to replace one on my friends sea ray because it clogged up due to a lovely woman who disposed of something....

Edited by ahopkinsTXi