Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Teak softgrip?

Cboom12

24 minutes ago, Cboom12 said:

Has anyone redone their axis with teak colored gatorstep or the like? If so pics please. 

I’m wanting to do it next winter! I think the brown/tan flooring is so sick. Especially with my color boat. Strat blue metallic/white 

@agarabaghi you have any pictures of your buddies A24 with the tan flooring? 

@Cboom12 if you’re on Instagram follow @thollywould he has a new Axis with tan flooring that you can see a lot in his stories

Edited by CBray4
On 4/6/2018 at 8:29 PM, CBray4 said:

I’m wanting to do it next winter! I think the brown/tan flooring is so sick. Especially with my color boat. Strat blue metallic/white 

@agarabaghi you have any pictures of your buddies A24 with the tan flooring? 

@Cboom12 if you’re on Instagram follow @thollywould he has a new Axis with tan flooring that you can see a lot in his stories

ill snap some... its @thollywould s boat actually =P

On 4/6/2018 at 8:07 PM, Cboom12 said:

Ya man your boat would look awesome with the brown gatorstep, and I’m thinking the same for ours as we went all black.

You'll really like @agarabaghi buddies boat then, It is all black. Looks SO sick!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 5:19 PM, Cboom12 said:

I found the boat on IG, the teak floor looks awesome if his boat isn’t identical to mine it’s very close. 

Yeah it looks killer! You gonna do it?