Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Your favorite accessory not included with your boat purchase?

WhiteWaterWeb

I've had my Evo platform cover for a few years now.  Zero concerns towing with it on.  I don't recommend it but I've actually left it on out on the water several times both accidentally and on purpose .  It just balloons up a bit at idle.  Still fits like a glove.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I was tipped off to this thread by a member and thought I'd pop in. I try to visit as many boating forums as I can to get the word out on BABz and be available for questions. But hadn't made it over here yet. I'm going to read the rules here and hopefully start another thread dedicated to answering any questions you might have about BABz. For now I'll be in here!

EDIT: After finding and reading the rules, I've edited this post as I believe I was breaking some of them. When I get the ok from the admins I'll have another thread go up. Until then I'll still be here if anyone has any questions. 

Edited by BABz
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, BABz said:

Hey everyone! I was tipped off to this thread by a member and thought I'd pop in. I try to visit as many boating forums as I can to get the word out on BABz and be available for questions. But hadn't made it over here yet. I'm going to read the rules here and hopefully start another thread dedicated to answering any questions you might have about BABz. For now I'll be in here!

EDIT: After finding and reading the rules, I've edited this post as I believe I was breaking some of them. When I get the ok from the admins I'll have another thread go up. Until then I'll still be here if anyone has any questions. 

I used my BABz for the first time this weekend tieing up to my buddy’s G25.  They worked perfectly.  Nice product for tieing up to other boats. 

10 hours ago, SCMike said:

I used my BABz for the first time this weekend tieing up to my buddy’s G25.  They worked perfectly.  Nice product for tieing up to other boats. 

Awesome! Next time you’re out I’d love to see some pics! We’re on instagram @babzusa . Im going to try and organize a group buy in here once I get the ok from the mods. 

Edited by BABz
  • Like 2
On May 7, 2018 at 2:24 PM, BABz said:

@BABz

What are the specs of your BABz - diameter and thickness?

22 hours ago, BABz said:

Awesome! Next time you’re out I’d love to see some pics! We’re on instagram @babzusa . Im going to try and organize a group buy in here once I get the ok from the mods. 

PM me to get this set up. Thanks for following the TOU's for Vendors.

22 hours ago, BABz said:

Yeah, I’ll make sure to grab some pics next time.  

3 hours ago, G Spot said:

@BABz

What are the specs of your BABz - diameter and thickness?

We advertise the max inflation to 24inches. But they are very flexable in both directions. Thickness is over twice of anything similar currently out there. 

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

PM me to get this set up. Thanks for following the TOU's for Vendors.

Just shot you a PM. 

3 hours ago, SCMike said:

Yeah, I’ll make sure to grab some pics next time.  

That would be great!

1 hour ago, WhiteWaterWeb said:

The BaB's are sweet indeed; will take pics when I throw them on the new boat, Caleb. 

Awesome! I'm glad you like them. Can't wait to see pics. 

2 hours ago, BABz said:

We advertise the max inflation to 24inches. But they are very flexable in both directions. Thickness is over twice of anything similar currently out there. 

@BABz 

Thanks for info. My Exile balls are listed as 34mm, which seems really robust. Are you saying yours are 68mm+ thick?

Edited by G Spot
21 hours ago, G Spot said:

@BABz 

Thanks for info. My Exile balls are listed as 34mm, which seems really robust. Are you saying yours are 68mm+ thick?

Edit: I'm going to delete this post as it violates rules. If anyone would like any questions answered, feel free to message me directly. Group buy is coming soon. 

Edited by BABz
violated site rules
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that the boat arrived I can say that one of the accessories I absolutely love are the Sentry boat fenders (made by Mission); they are easily adjustable and work great. The dealer threw them in (thank you!) which was pretty sweet.