Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking at used 2016-2017 M235s

Davegonewild

2 hours ago, RCorsa said:

I think you may be right about the sound being more than 500w total.   I looked back and the 2016/2017s had 500w amps (I think three) and those have been upgraded to 1200w amps.   I almost bought a 2017 when I decided to spec an 18 and the two big changes were the lighting and the amp sizes listed on the build sheets.   Malibu also Increased all the option prices by 4% from 2017 to 2018.   

My 17 has 2 amps, a syndx 2 on tower with 4 rev8's, believe it's a 750, and a syndx 6 that has the inboats and and I think it is a 1400 watt amp. 

With rev 10's and another sub and 4000 watts the 2018's are Gona sound sweet. 

22 hours ago, spikew919 said:

My 17 has 2 amps, a syndx 2 on tower with 4 rev8's, believe it's a 750, and a syndx 6 that has the inboats and and I think it is a 1400 watt amp. 

With rev 10's and another sub and 4000 watts the 2018's are Gona sound sweet. 

It sounds really good! The second sub makes a huge difference.

• Like 2
On 2/26/2018 at 10:05 PM, RCorsa said:

2018s upgraded the stereo amp from 500w to 4000w and the lighting further now with three zone RGB lighting. 

Also the spotter seat and the passenger seat backs are all now adjustable. 

“For 2018, the M235 is equipped with the exclusive new Malibu MultiZone RGB Lighting Controller™, a breakthrough in onboard illumination that allows the user to control the settings of up to three zones of RGB lights. The MultiZone RGB Lighting Controller independently controls the new Rev 10 tower speakers, interior speakers, cup holder lights and more, and is seamlessly integrated with the Viper 2 dashboard system.

A joint venture between Malibu Boats, Wet Sounds and Shadowcaster, the MultiZone RGB Lighting Controller also syncs the lights to the music tempo on the 4,000-watt Wet Sounds audio system, coordinating an incredible array of RGB colors, brightness and strobe with the beat of a song.”

The spotter seat and passenger seat don't adjust.

3 minutes ago, spikew919 said:

What amps are they running to get to 4000? And what subs?  

I believe it’s 3 SYN-DX2.3HP and the subs are the REVO-12HP. The second sub is an option you have to check. 

6 minutes ago, wbama387 said:

I believe it’s 3 SYN-DX2.3HP and the subs are the REVO-12HP. The second sub is an option you have to check. 

Gotcha.  Thought they may have went all

out and put the sd series amps or rather sdx now. They are rounding up to 4000 watts out of three of those syn amps. Can't wait to hear it tho when I come to smith this summer 👍🏻

4 hours ago, spikew919 said:

Gotcha.  Thought they may have went all

out and put the sd series amps or rather sdx now. They are rounding up to 4000 watts out of three of those syn amps. Can't wait to hear it tho when I come to smith this summer 👍🏻

Here are pics of the 2018 M335 amp rack

C195E196-8082-4963-A8E3-306A0083C0D6.jpeg

5CC0D929-57A4-49E5-9EAB-51BE5E8C3DB4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 6:28 AM, carguy79ta said:

get black hull red flake.  beats all.  my A22 was and my 257 is that color scheme.

Bet you miss your A22....:whistle:

4 hours ago, alpensurf23 said:

Bet you miss your A22....:whistle:

s7JfxF2.png

GOuKZxY.jpg

I loved my Axis.  Great boat. no issues. Stereo Pac 3 was awesome. you can see the new ride with the CTD 6.7. awesome too. 

2 hours ago, IXFE said:

Looks like somebody needs some airbags. 

2 hours ago, TenTwentyOne said:

Gotta love the idea of throwing coil springs on the back of a heavy duty truck...... rides good, squats lots.

the truck has a leveling kit up front, also the tire was on uneven ground.  on a level surface the tounge  weight only drops the ball about a half inch to an inch. the TW is heavy, but my truck is pretty BA.;)   annnddd it has leafs.

5yoS0rf.jpg

Edited by carguy79ta
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 5:23 PM, RCorsa said:

They did on the 2018 I demo’d.  Mine gets delivered in 3 weeks so I guess I will see for sure. 

Any update on the adjustable seat?

On 3/14/2018 at 8:05 PM, carguy79ta said:

s7JfxF2.png

GOuKZxY.jpg

I loved my Axis.  Great boat. no issues. Stereo Pac 3 was awesome. you can see the new ride with the CTD 6.7. awesome too. 

Is that a 257?  Have you weighed it on a scale fully loaded up?  Guessing 10k lbs?  I sat in one at sac boat show.... that is a massive boat!  Congrats on the new ride.  Centurion has come a long way over the last few years.