Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat Ordered

gibbs114

So I haven’t posted on here for a while I mostly check the Axis Forum but my boat for this year will be the 2018 23LSV. I just sold last years boat a T23 so I thought I’d post up my build on here and get some opinions from you guys. But I can’t seam to load photos from my iPhone? Thanks

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Gavin17 said:

Sounds like quite the upgrade. Are those boats the same hulls?  Will they make the same wakes?

Congrats on new LSV as well! Answers to questions No and No, yet this year they have the ability to become more alike in wake, now that Axis has been given the power wedge 2 option. Love both Wakes. :usa:

Edited by alpensurf23
22 hours ago, gibbs114 said:

So I haven’t posted on here for a while I mostly check the Axis Forum but my boat for this year will be the 2018 23LSV. I just sold last years boat a T23 so I thought I’d post up my build on here and get some opinions from you guys. But I can’t seam to load photos from my iPhone? Thanks

Atta boy!!!!

ahopkins22LSV
4 hours ago, TallRedRider said:

If you're going to tease us with no pics, at least describe it and give us the option list!  Good times ahead for the Gibbs crew!

:plus1:

I'm not congratulating anyone until I see pics! :tease2: 

• Like 2

Can’t get the pictures to load. But here are a few options.

2018 Malibu 23 LSV 

410 motor

surf pipe

torque prop

3 Outlet Heater 

soft grip floor 

wide view camera  

underwater lights

docking lights 

4 rev 8’s

I’d like to post one up for you guys but apparently I’m not smart enough to figure it out. I’m used to using Tapatalk on the Axis Forum and it’s so simple.

2 hours ago, gibbs114 said:

I’d like to post one up for you guys but apparently I’m not smart enough to figure it out. I’m used to using Tapatalk on the Axis Forum and it’s so simple.

Have to use an image hosting site and link, or become a supporting member and then you can add an attachment similar to how you do with Tapatalk. 

10 minutes ago, gibbs114 said:

I don’t know what it’s doing 😂 I was trying to figure out how to do this. I definitely prefer Tapatalk for photos 

"Oops you followed bad link." is what it reads. Relax :beer:

Congrats great looking boat. Saw you blinged (optioned) out your trailer pretty good as well. I chose to add the elite shield option to protect my investment as I also blinged out my trailer. I toe the boat a lot each year and nothing worse than chips and eventual rust. 

Edited by alpensurf23

I agree I've done tricked out trailers on 3 of my boats and the really look great. I decided to go with the standard wheels on this years. I like the look of this trailer without the wheels. I feel like it will look good.

• Like 1