Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ordered '18 A24

Red17A24

9 hours ago, Wavemaker said:

Will do!!

Awesome!! Appreciate it!

21 minutes ago, alpensurf23 said:

Stoked for you fellas! :rockon:

So Stoked, Ready to get it in the water already!

• Like 2
On February 27, 2018 at 7:53 PM, jhyatt147 said:

@Wavemaker or @CBray4 My Spray date is tomorrow you probably will see mine at some stage of its Build. If you could grab a snapshot or 2 That would be awesome!! its a A24 Charcoal/Metallic Green

So today I did the factory tour and it was awesome! My favorite part was watching them crack a boat from the mold and lift it out to existence - @jhyatt147  you'll never believe what boat popped out: A Charcoal/Metallic Green A24!  Yes it was yours and it was beautiful even well before it was all put together and polished up!  I so badly wanted to take a picture for you but they were very strict about that :(  The only pic they would allow was when they used my phone and took a pic of me in front of my boat (I'm a day ahead of you) Your boat will be completed late Monday or early Tuesday!

Edited by Wavemaker
tagged member
  • Like 3
On February 26, 2018 at 11:51 AM, NWBU said:

You'll probably see mine too then since it sprayed on Friday and will finish up this week.

Bad news is I didn't see your boat today, good news is because I'm sure it currently on it's way to your dealer!  They don't mess around making and shipping these boats! From starting the gel-coat spray to wrapping it in the shipping shrink wrap is only 4-5 days depending on what time of day they started your spray. They have excellent quality control and the workers were friendly and seemed to enjoy their job.  The new LSV appears to be a home run and you're going to love it!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Wavemaker said:

Bad news is I didn't see your boat today, good news is because I'm sure it currently on it's way to your dealer!  They don't mess around making and shipping these boats! From starting the gel-coat spray to wrapping it in the shipping shrink wrap is only 4-5 days depending on what time of day they started your spray. They have excellent quality control and the workers were friendly and seemed to enjoy their job.  The new LSV appears to be a home run and you're going to love it!

Stoked you are of the same opinion as me. Amazingly cool process and people stand behind our boats. :usa:

5 hours ago, Wavemaker said:

So today I did the factory tour and it was awesome! My favorite part was watching them crack a boat from the mold and lift it out to existence - @jhyatt147  you'll never believe what boat popped out: A Charcoal/Metallic Green A24!  Yes it was yours and it was beautiful even well before it was all put together and polished up!  I so badly wanted to take a picture for you but they were very strict about that :(  The only pic they would allow was when they used my phone and took a pic of me in front of my boat (I'm a day ahead of you) Your boat will be completed late Monday or early Tuesday!

Thanks for Trying! I appreciate the effort and that's Awesome that you saw it come out! They are very Strict but it was worth the Shot. I'm stoked for you to get yours and that's got to be an amazing experience to get it made. I wish I could make it down there but I have to keep working to pay for the Damn Thing hahaha

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Exciting week.  Our spray date was yesterday.    Dealer said he would try and get some pics of the building process.    Hopefully will have some next couple of days.   

8 minutes ago, Red17A24 said:

Exciting week.  Our spray date was yesterday.    Dealer said he would try and get some pics of the building process.    Hopefully will have some next couple of days.   

So close!

Our boat has made it to the dealer.    But it will be a couple of weeks before it gets unwrapped and set up.   Can’t wait to see it and get the season going.   We are hoping for some consistent warm weather to get the water temps up a little.    I’ll get more pics as soon as I can.   

• Like 3
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:03 AM, Red17A24 said:

Sound Pack 3, Clamping Board Racks, PW2, 2nd GF, Chillax Seating, Rear Sliding Skybox Seat with Seat Backs, Soft Grip Flooring, Deck Trac, 3 pair Cleats, 5 Outlet Heater, PNP Bags with Auto Vent, Stainless Cup Holders, Zero Off GPS, Surfgate,  Surfband, and On Board Battery Charger.  Basically everything you can order except engine upgrade and surfpipe.  The spray date is the first week of April.    We are excited and ready for warmer weather . A921DD74-CAA5-4098-A3A6-541C65178169_zps

2nd GF, second girlfriend?  Not sure that's a good idea......

Its an Axis, only thing standard is hull and tower  and base motor snd steering wheel and the basic seating interior, I think the MLS is too can’t remember

theyll sell you a boat with no cleats!!!!!

I didn't order pull out cleats thinking I was going to get cheap nonnpullouts that catch the ski rope, no NONE.  Told them to send me my $10000.00 dollars downpayment back 

they added 2pair no charge with 2 maybe 3 day’s left where they could be added at factory 

wish I would have understood about 3 pairs as I really wish I had 3 and had known about that, I would have paid fir 3rd pair

Edited by granddaddy55
ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, granddaddy55 said:

Its an Axis, only thing standard is hull and tower  and base motor snd steering wheel and the basic seating interior, I think the MLS is too can’t remember

theyll sell you a boat with no cleats!!!!!

I didn't order pull out cleats thinking I was going to get cheap nonnpullouts that catch the ski rope, no NONE.  Told them to send me my $10000.00 dollars downpayment back 

they added 2pair no charge with 2 maybe 3 day’s left where they could be added at factory 

wish I would have understood about 3 pairs as I really wish I had 3 and had known about that, I would have paid fir 3rd pair

Cleats, tower, bow ballast, etc are all options on malibu too...

ahopkins22LSV
6 hours ago, Cole2001 said:

Nah better for surfing 

How so?

@goatv do you wakeboard a ton? And how big/small is the lake. The second fin won’t really be a factor for surfing but does help for tracking at wakeboard speeds. But if the lake is large and you don’t have to make super tight turns it’s not as big of a factor there either.