Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T23

Oscar

As you may have figured out the 2018 T23 is the same as the 2017 but with a couple of the new options that are offered on all of the 2018 Axis boats.  The T23 will likely get a redesign like the T22 did at some point.  Keep an eye on the forum I'm sure Malibu crew will be the fist to know. 

31 minutes ago, vanamp said:

As you may have figured out the 2018 T23 is the same as the 2017 but with a couple of the new options that are offered on all of the 2018 Axis boats.  The T23 will likely get a redesign like the T22 did at some point.  Keep an eye on the forum I'm sure Malibu crew will be the fist to know. 

I have a feeling the T23 and A22 will be redesigned for 2019.

8 hours ago, st22eve said:

I have a feeling the T23 and A22 will be redesigned for 2019.

I thought axis were on more of a 5 year redesign schedule? Icbw, but I’m guessing they redesign A20 and come out with a new model (oops, did I say that out loud?), and you see a22 and t23 redesigned in 2019. Just a guess for fun though as I really have no clue or inside information. 

7 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

https://www.axiswake.com/boat/axis-wake-t23

pics show a fiberglassed box for the sub? but when you look at the pics down below it seem identical to my 2017. So prob just pw2 and clamping rack changes

My dealer has a few 18 T23's and it's not fiberglass. I really think the T23 will be redesigned for 19 because it's the last of the Axis Boats that doesn't have the "bathtub" top deck.

22 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

I thought axis were on more of a 5 year redesign schedule? Icbw, but I’m guessing they redesign A20 and come out with a new model (oops, did I say that out loud?), and you see a22 and t23 redesigned in 2019. Just a guess for fun though as I really have no clue or inside information. 

T25:drool:

im deceiding what to do come summer time with the 2017 T23... and if i wanna get into a T22 or A24

Our boat hosue is in pretty shallow water and the extra 5" of draft with the A24 worries me

8 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

im deceiding what to do come summer time with the 2017 T23... and if i wanna get into a T22 or A24

Our boat hosue is in pretty shallow water and the extra 5" of draft with the A24 worries me

Break out the drysuit and measuring tape. Don't forget to check the specs on your lift as well. Better to be hands on than leave it til last minute. Make sure to have hot :beer: on the dock.

9 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

drysuit? 

Water is upper 70s already =)

The issues is more if we get a drought etc.... 

Whoops my bad brother, I didn't see your locale. Throw on the waders or old sneakers to mud bog with and measure if the case (water level, lake bed). Don't forget to check your lift limitations. :cheers: ps -6 degrees at my cabin this morning. If you ever run low on ice let me know. We have snow year round just up the street...

Edited by alpensurf23