Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Axis A24 bow ballast

Your Boat Guy.com

I'm struggling to find the correct bag for the Plug N Play installed bow ballast.  Anybody have a good resource?  We have read that earlier A22 and A24 bow seat cushions would lift when the bag was full.  Do we epxect that to also happen with the redesigned A24 bow?

thank you in advance

3 hours ago, Your Boat Guy.com said:

I'm struggling to find the correct bag for the Plug N Play installed bow ballast.  Anybody have a good resource?  We have read that earlier A22 and A24 bow seat cushions would lift when the bag was full.  Do we epxect that to also happen with the redesigned A24 bow?

thank you in advance

We just ordered a 2018 A24 as well. Where are you at in Oklahoma? I live in OKC but we go to Lake Tenkiller most of the time. 

The new A24 does not have the cushion lift I have seen in a friends 2015 A22. I demo'd a new A24 for several days you are going to be stoked congrats!:rockon: The bow plug in play is a 650. Wakemakers is always a great source for ballast questions and bags.

Edited by alpensurf23