Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trick Ski

St. Ellis

Anyone have an old trick ski you are willing to unload?

I went trick skiing today for the first time and really enjoyed it. I'd like to pick one up but don't want to pay for a new one. Give a brother a PM. Thanks.

Bill

I'm not too picky at this point, I'm just looking for something I can get out and play on. I am 6'5", 220 lbs though. Binding doesn't matter too much, I can put a new one on. The ski I rode yesterday probably wasn't built for a big guy but it worked. Thanks.

Yeah, just need a single and right foot forward as well.

Edited by St. Ellis

He's probably looking for a 43". The bigger the ski, the easier it is to learn tricks.

I'm not sure if it would work, but I would call up some ski schools as they may have old extra skis. One year at Bennett's ski school they had an entire rack of old slalom skis (ranging from 5 to 10 years) old that Jay said take as many as you want, they're firewood at the end of the week. Our ski team took home like 8 slalom skis for free. This was about 4 years ago when this happened.

I tried this for a trick ski at the beginning of the year, but they said I would have a better chance at the end of the season. I ended up buying mine on ski-it-again.com

Edited by HOskier313