Sign in to follow this  
St. Ellis

Trick Ski

St. Ellis

Anyone have an old trick ski you are willing to unload?

I went trick skiing today for the first time and really enjoyed it. I'd like to pick one up but don't want to pay for a new one. Give a brother a PM. Thanks.

Bill

wilma

what size? ski? binding? i assume a single?

blake0401

I would like a pair. I am 6'1' and 215 lbs. any ideas anyone I just went tricking the other day and man that was fun.

St. Ellis

I'm not too picky at this point, I'm just looking for something I can get out and play on. I am 6'5", 220 lbs though. Binding doesn't matter too much, I can put a new one on. The ski I rode yesterday probably wasn't built for a big guy but it worked. Thanks.

Yeah, just need a single and right foot forward as well.

Edited by St. Ellis

HOskier313

He's probably looking for a 43". The bigger the ski, the easier it is to learn tricks.

I'm not sure if it would work, but I would call up some ski schools as they may have old extra skis. One year at Bennett's ski school they had an entire rack of old slalom skis (ranging from 5 to 10 years) old that Jay said take as many as you want, they're firewood at the end of the week. Our ski team took home like 8 slalom skis for free. This was about 4 years ago when this happened.

I tried this for a trick ski at the beginning of the year, but they said I would have a better chance at the end of the season. I ended up buying mine on ski-it-again.com

Edited by HOskier313