Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Did I miss the boat?

victoryismine06

On 2/14/2018 at 4:07 PM, bottlefedsi said:

Here is mine if you dont mind traveling to Florida,  it still have 4.3 years left of warranty and a major list of upgrades.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2017-MALIBU-22-MXZ-LOADED-ALL-THE-FLAKE-POSSIBLE-15K-JL-AUDIO-SYSTEM-for-sale-Clermont-Florida-80304.aspx

I wouldn’t buy through your dealership and lose a private sale and ability to only pay sales tax in Trailer , you get your sales tax credit and buyer gets screwed, no thanks especially at 6-10000 in sales tax, no matter what your discounting only a newb would go for it.  That is 1/2 if a $20000 down payment 

ir is very nice boat though

Edited by granddaddy55

I think Fla you have to pay sales tax no matter what. Some states the second owner from a private sale can get out of sales tax, but many states you have to pay sales tax upon registering it. I'm pretty sure that is the way Fla was when I lived there. I know here in Taxachussetts, you pay tax, no matter what, multiple times, and tax the tax.

On 2/21/2018 at 12:49 PM, Falko said:

I think Fla you have to pay sales tax no matter what. Some states the second owner from a private sale can get out of sales tax, but many states you have to pay sales tax upon registering it. I'm pretty sure that is the way Fla was when I lived there. I know here in Taxachussetts, you pay tax, no matter what, multiple times, and tax the tax.

In Louisiana we only pay tax on Trailer on private sale when registering the Trailer , it’s that way in many states that don’t gouge their citizens and many of the interested buyers will be ftom out of state who have the Trailer only law, like all of us Southern states surrounding it, but it’s obvious what he is trying to do on his side of the ledger, which is ok, I wouldn’t go for it with my louisiana laws

Edited by granddaddy55