Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Adam Fields First Set of the Year

agarabaghi

Your drone work is impressive. I have never flown a drone but just watching friends fly them it looks tough. 

Are you piloting from the boat? Thinking about having some buddies come with me this summer and bring some of their drones. They have a pretty well known drone company here in OK.

I would like to see some shots like these of our new 2018 A24 when we get it. 

Awesome:rockon:

When flying from the boat I’ve found if you look at the drone you’ll get totally messed up. Focus on the screen and picture yourself on land. 

Edited by Cole2001
3 hours ago, CBray4 said:

Haha!!! That would be an expensive accident.

I had one of my buddies come to Hawaii for my wedding and film some stuff. It turned out pretty sweet.

Edit: The Hawaii video is linked below if you want to check it out. 

https://youtu.be/rdIyrTJqUQg

Looks like you found some amazing spots.  Very cool.  My best friend lived in HI for 11 years.  Once he became a "local", we were blown away by all the additional hidden beauty of the islands down there. 

5 minutes ago, JeffK said:

Looks like you found some amazing spots.  Very cool.  My best friend lived in HI for 11 years.  Once he became a "local", we were blown away by all the additional hidden beauty of the islands down there. 

Yeah I have a couple friends that live on Kauai so we got the "local" treatment. Definitely went to some of the locals only spots.

I cant wait to go back.

3 hours ago, hunter77ah said:

What is the boat setup?  Weight/length/speed?

22.6mph / 75ft maybe 77.5 im not sure its one of those

Stock ballast / PNP / wedge dropped / 800lead upfront / 1100 on the floor

Edited by agarabaghi

Adam is a great teacher/coach.  I rode with him last spring.  Fun to watch him and Fields do their thing on the water. Here is a short clip a friend of mine put together of the old man (me) still trying to give it his all.  Don’t Laugh too much, but I didn’t start riding until I was 51 years old.  Lol

3144F00F-B527-4E0D-8B83-EC610DF19757.MOV