Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone in the Houston TX AREA?

sChamblee

Yeah........you might want to call them and see how much $$ you have to send Western Union for them to hold onto it for you..........42 hours on a 2013?  Gotta be a scam.

Seems to good to be true. 

If ad says "Less than 200 miles" on trailer, why is there no license plate on trailer?   

Also, why are there no boat registration stickers on bow?  

Good luck and ask a lot of questions.

I am in Houston area, but I don't see any images.. contact info... or location of boat...  I would be skeptical of it.. but I can look and DEMO if needed ;)

It's legit.  That is my uncle's boat.  He's in Nigeria, but we listed it in Houston to get more ad views.   Please PM me and I will send directions for sending the deposit, at which time my uncle will send further details on the boat.