Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wetsounds MC-1 black box and remote on 23 LSV

noquams

Today I got the new MC-1 after a bunch of research. I considered the Fusion but opted for the MC-1 because of the 4 zone output. I have 4 rev10's on the tower a 12 inch JL sub (built an sealed enclosure) with the stock 6 cabin speakers and three JL hd amps two 600/4's each running the two pairs of rev 10's and a HD 900/5 for the sub and cabin speakers. I also have a Audio control Matrix line driver. 

The remote or display will reside where the Rockfod Fosgate remote was in the dash. The WS remote is about 2 inches wider than the RF remote. I have a 2012 Wakesetter 23LSV. 

The question is has anyone else considered doing the same and have you already installed it.  I will attempt to add photo's and let folks know about the progress and overall sound if there is interest.

I probably will try with and without the Matrix line driver to see if that helps. The RF remote and the source button placement has been an issue since day one. Anytime someone moves around they end up bumping the mode button and its annoying. Being able to have 4 zones with independent control and bluetooth should be very nice as well. 

[lease let me know your thoughts!! 

23 hours ago, kwebster1 said:

I put it on my 14 23lsv. Love it. Wish they had the transom remotes ready so I could get it all finished up. I did a quick write up with a pic of it installed.

Just saw your thread. Looks really good.