Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Saddle Brown Interior - yes or no

SCMike

move brown interiors ...

IMG_50051_zpsoywnzbwn.jpg

IMG_50631_zpsrwdxsanw.jpg

above pics are from 2018 Supras - the one below is an X23 (listed on onlyinboards). 

1730314_zpszhnzf03k.jpg

The X23 was too much IMO - not sure if that's one of the reasons this boat hasn't sold yet (maybe it is) because price wise - well that seems like a good deal and I was honestly considering it but eventually went another route.

One of the reasons I picked the car I did was the saddle brown interior.  I love it, my wife hates it.  On the boats, as long as it's broken up a bit with another tasteful color it looks good IMO.  That X23 above is just too much of the same color for me on the interior.

I do not like the Mastercraft interior, period, no matter what color. Now, I do love the brown interiors. I have liked Nautique's interiors the most as of late. Playing on their boat builder is fun.

I am happy Malibu is adding this "Saddle" interior color. I thought they were a little behind not having a good brown/tan color for the interiors. Looks killer with a little color mixed in. Excited to see some Malibu's with these interior colors roll out.

Now I just wish I could have gotten a little of the Saddle color in the Axis I just ordered. Guess that means we will have to upgrade in a few years... Bummer!:thumbup:

I agree with @martinarcher. Almost every one of my cars has had tan interior. 3 BMW's so far. My brother had one of his BMW's with the red "M" interior.... I wanted that! I guess I like wild interiors!

Edited by CBray4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, CBray4 said:

I do not like the Mastercraft interior, period, no matter what color. Now, I do love the brown interiors. I have liked Nautique's interiors the most as of late. Playing on their boat builder is fun.

I am happy Malibu is adding this "Saddle" interior color. I thought they were a little behind not having a good brown/tan color for the interiors. Looks killer with a little color mixed in. Excited to see some Malibu's with these interior colors roll out.

Now I just wish I could have gotten a little of the Saddle color in the Axis I just ordered. Guess that means we will have to upgrade in a few years... Bummer!:thumbup:

I agree with @martinarcher. Almost every one of my cars has had tan interior. 3 BMW's so far. My brother had one of his BMW's with the red "M" interior.... I wanted that! I guess I like wild interiors!

Nice.  Mine's a 335xi M Sport.  Love it!  Those red interiors are bold sauce for sure!  :)  

2 minutes ago, martinarcher said:

Nice.  Mine's a 335xi M Sport.  Love it!  Those red interiors are bold sauce for sure!  :)  

Nice! I love the 335's. That is what I want now(or a M3/M5 wagon). 335's are the 6 cylinder with turbo right? 

Yes sir.  It will move.  :) 

Looking back at the first post.  I really dig the white LWS's tan and black interior.  Too bad it's not a top down view....from the side it looks awesome IMO.

My wife and I just can't get behind this trend. We like none of the boats in this thread.  

If I lived in a cooler climate and wanted a bold interior look I'd consider black but just can't do the Brown.