Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

search help???

MJO21

I am trying to see how people have made their own surf gates and suck gates....to no avail

I hate to ask for stuff when i know there has to be an abundance already there but....

I have tried searching:  homemade, DIY, how to make a surf gate... and many other variables?

What else should i be searching?

As @Aricksaid, you can use google for site-specific searches.  As an example, here is what you type into the google search bar:  site:www.themalibucrew.com  DIY  gate

Also, here is an epic thread from another forum with lots of "old" info but you'll see the development happen from the first wedge style gate to the current suction cup style.  My 2 cents: unless you really want to build your own just buy a NautiCurl.  I'm very impressed with the build quality and its design takes up much less space than the others.  I built my own and this one does a much better job.