Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

thoughts on 4rev 10 and 1 rev410

Zo510

wanted to know ur guys thoughts on this system im tryin to do on my boat i just bought 4 rev 10 and arc audio 600.2 think about buying another rev 410 havin 6-10s on the tower do u guys think thats overkill??? and i also have 4-12s as my sub wit 2 jl 1000 for subs alone. also if i was to get the rev410 would a arc audio 300.2 be a good amp just for the rev410. im just gettin into the system for my boat 

Is this a serious question?

4 Rev 10s is more than enough.  4 - 12 inch subs - you are going to bounce all the lose zip ties and screws from the factory in your bilge right out of boat. 

• Like 3

What is your goal with this? 2 pair of rev's is more than adequate.

what year is your LSV? What tower?

anyone over 5-8' is gonna have to be on their knees (ahem ladies.......) to avoid hitting their head on the 410 .

4-subs? 1 powered properly in the right box can pound. 2 can get the desired panty dropping frequency it sounds like you are looking for. 4 is just overkill IMHO .

hows the wave on this bad boy? What kind of board are you riding? There are plenty of other upgrades we can gladly help you spend your $$ on.

dont be this guy 

Edited by Stevo

Here is why I would consider a single Rev-410 in the middle compared to adding another pair of Rev-10. The extra mid-bass from the 410 will "warm" things a little more. 

Power and configuration wise, the KS300.2 is perfect. However, i might just wait and see what Arc is getting ready to drop new this spring. Unless you want to stick with the original KS series to match the 600.2 you already have.  

i have 2006 wakesetter 23lsv wit the illusion tower. im just tryin to be a lil loud and have a good amount of bass thats why i joined this forum to get opinion from u guys before i go all out. totally appreciate the feed back.

3 hours ago, Zo510 said:

wanted to know ur guys thoughts on this system im tryin to do on my boat i just bought 4 rev 10 and arc audio 600.2 think about buying another rev 410 havin 6-10s on the tower do u guys think thats overkill??? and i also have 4-12s as my sub wit 2 jl 1000 for subs alone. also if i was to get the rev410 would a arc audio 300.2 be a good amp just for the rev410. im just gettin into the system for my boat 

Ear damage for anyone on the boat if you play at anywhere close to full volume.  Overkill.

I have a pair of 410's and run a 300.2 to each 410 and am very pleased with the pairing. 
Don't let everyone hate, once I figure out how to mount them to my titan tower I want to add 4 rev 10's to my pair of 410's. I already have the 600.2 in the boat just haven't got the rev 10's yet. 
What subs are you running? I run a single 12 and have no problem keeping up with the 410's with just the one sub. 

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:40 AM, Zo510 said:

i have 2006 wakesetter 23lsv wit the illusion tower. im just tryin to be a lil loud and have a good amount of bass thats why i joined this forum to get opinion from u guys before i go all out. totally appreciate the feed back.

I don't know if I'd be comfortable hanging all of those speakers off of that tower.  They aren't exactly known for being sturdy...

• Like 2
On 1/18/2018 at 5:01 AM, cowwboy said:

I have a pair of 410's and run a 300.2 to each 410 and am very pleased with the pairing. 
Don't let everyone hate, once I figure out how to mount them to my titan tower I want to add 4 rev 10's to my pair of 410's. I already have the 600.2 in the boat just haven't got the rev 10's yet. 
What subs are you running? I run a single 12 and have no problem keeping up with the 410's with just the one sub. 

I got 4 JL Audio w3 12” wit 2 jl 1000. I got the subs I’m just  undecided  if i wanna do the 3some or 4rev 10s 

1 hour ago, MLA said:

fitment, headroom and weight aside, Rev-410 over another pair of Rev-10 all the way IMO. Id take added mid-bass over the volume. 

That’s wat i did i went wit the 3 some wet sound 1pair rev 10 and 1 rev410