Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Goals for the year

WakeGirl

Sounds like a good excuse to make another visit to Ride the Spot  :)

OH YEAH! (actually - I've tried :))

Well this is going to be my 3rd or 4th year out on a board. I am DETERMINED to land a wake to wake jump! I said that last year but now that I have it down in writing in front of witnesses, it will be done! Thumbup.gif

(I just need to get over my fear of face planting) Baby.gif

I can't believe that I missed this, sister wakeboarder. Yahoo.gif You'll get it. The biggest thing for me was commitment, not coming off edge as I rode up the wake. Occasionally I remember to stand tall also, & I get some decent pop to go along with it. What are you riding?

She rides an '02 Hyperlite Universal 137 (I think). I've offered to get her a new board, but not even sure what to get... Any recs?

JZ

.......not to interupt...... but...

The girls I ride with LOVE the Liquid Force 'Jett'......also never heard of anyone NOT LOVING the Liquid Force 'Substance' (i believe the Jett is a women specific board.........and the Substance is one of the best, if not THE, best selling board every year)

anyway...........carry on (and good luck with the goals!)

EDIT:::::WOW! I REALLY NEED TO START READING THE DATE ON THESE THINGS! ROFL.gif

Edited by bs001
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• VinRLX

• Slider

• WakeGirl