Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Building the 2018 23 LSV From Start to Finish

ActiveWaterSports

@Wakesetter67 is an internet celebrity these days!   He's everywhere.  I feel like I know him even though we've never met in person and only spoke once (which he probably doesn't even know as it was when Greg Hodgins called him from my place before each of us had WTW events a summer or two ago).   

• Like 2

To me, that was a seriously cool video.  Like that is was done at the dealer level. Great effort. Shows that you could and maybe should do lots of media like this. Post in on your website, and other outlets. Very positive.

Steve B.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, hethj7 said:

@Wakesetter67 is an internet celebrity these days!   He's everywhere.  I feel like I know him even though we've never met in person and only spoke once (which he probably doesn't even know as it was when Greg Hodgins called him from my place before each of us had WTW events a summer or two ago).   

Oh I remember, I love having something Like WTW to share with people all over the country, We are one big awesome family! 

Edited by Wakesetter67
  • Like 2

Very cool video.

I live in IL not OR so AWS is not my 'local' dealer but I did buy my '16 Response TXi promo boat thru them.    Matt and Chantel were great to work with, they could not have made an out of state transaction any easier.  I've had one warranty issue and AJ took care of me ASAP.  Wish my local dealer was as good as AWS. 

18 hours ago, Steve B. said:

To me, that was a seriously cool video.  Like that is was done at the dealer level. Great effort. Shows that you could and maybe should do lots of media like this. Post in on your website, and other outlets. Very positive.

Steve B.

Thank you, Steve! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

4 hours ago, LakeOneSkier said:

Very cool video.

I live in IL not OR so AWS is not my 'local' dealer but I did buy my '16 Response TXi promo boat thru them.    Matt and Chantel were great to work with, they could not have made an out of state transaction any easier.  I've had one warranty issue and AJ took care of me ASAP.  Wish my local dealer was as good as AWS. 

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We're happy to serve a great customer like you!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, ActiveWaterSports said:

Vince Castronovo has been a longtime customer here at AWS. We've had the pleasure of getting him into not one, but three boats. When he ordered his brand new 2018 Malibu we thought it would be a great opportunity to showcase everything that goes into ordering a new boat, as well as what being apart of the watersports lifestyle means to our customers.

who's the short guy in the blue shirt? Can someone get him a complete shirt? Maybe throw one in with a new boat?

Edited by Kalamazoo
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, wheelman said:

You put the whole motor together? Does that come with instructions?

Yes, our skilled service technicians pieced the motor together for Vince's boat. It does not come with instructions, our technicians have learned that knowledge while working here.

4 hours ago, ActiveWaterSports said:

Yes, our skilled service technicians pieced the motor together for Vince's boat. It does not come with instructions, our technicians have learned that knowledge while working here.

Minor topic shift... Now that Malibu factory is taking more control in engine construction, maybe this opens the door for dealers to make client engine customization (CEC ha) more possible. 

Steve B.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Kalamazoo said:

who's the short guy in the blue shirt? Can someone get him a complete shirt? Maybe throw one in with a new boat?

Sleeves are so over rated and really not needed, You should see my closet! 

• 2 weeks later...

Great video!  Always nice to see how excited people get anticipating and then finally seeing their new boat.   My good buddy just ordered a 2018 Axis and watching his excitement with the whole build was awsome.  Brought me right back to my 2016 VLX order!  What a feeling...better than Christmas morning!

• Like 1