Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Discovery First Edition - New Tow Rig

agarabaghi

incontrol normal and pro have been in the range / land rover for several years now. if you have any questions or want to know anything about the newer models let me know!

1 minute ago, agarabaghi said:

incontrol normal and pro have been in the range / land rover for several years now. if you have any questions or want to know anything about the newer models let me know!

Thanks.  Will do.  I was looking at a Certified Pre-Owned 2016 Land Rover LR4 HSE 4WD.  It was a beast to say the least.  But the sales guy, albeit a little older, seemed to think you could only call out and in.  No text via the screen or anything else.  I am bummed to not see pandora on the list of apps.

ahhh yes the LR4 which is discontinued is archaic in the tech department. They never updated the LR4 nav system since 2013. I picked up this Discovery (LR5) CPO but with remainder of the factory warranty as well for prob not much more than what the LR4 was probably going for.  

The 2016 LR4 also uses the same scv6 but is 1000lbs heavier.

Sorry about the confusion.

gotcha... i picked mine up for 66k used but its the "first edition" trim with all the buttons. i think the base SE comes in at 56k so maybe in a yr or 2 there will be some deals on used one!