Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hello from NC

wakeup

Just a shout out from a new user! Just bought my first Malibu back early in the Summer and thought I'd say hello to everyone.

Looking forward to reading all the posts.

Biggrin.gif

Look Up Adam Fields in NC.. He will take you to the moon and back with your riding.. Tell him Brandon from Central KY Inboards sent you!!

www.CentralKYInboards com :

Welcome,

I believe that you are on Gaston right? I am on Kerr lake and work in the Raleigh area. We will have to get together sometime! Hope you like the v-ride I love mine. I think that there are a few members that we can get together in this area now.

Biggrin.gif

Look Up Adam Fields in NC.. He will take you to the moon and back with your riding.. Tell him Brandon from Central KY Inboards sent you!!

Brandon,

How do you know Adam? I have been out with him and his parents years ago in thier old BU. I dont think he rides a malibu anymore does he? I heard last that he was riding in a and maybe for Centurian. Have not seen him in years. I think his parents still live on Gaston, a budy of mine though they saw him a couple of weeks ago in a contest up there. Great wakeboarder when I met him he was only 15 years old and awsome at that time. The local wakeboard shop in Clarksville had him working lessons there and I was great friends with the shop owner.

Biggrin.gif

Brandon,

How do you know Adam? I have been out with him and his parents years ago in thier old BU. I dont think he rides a malibu anymore does he? I heard last that he was riding in a and maybe for Centurian. Have not seen him in years. I think his parents still live on Gaston, a budy of mine though they saw him a couple of weeks ago in a contest up there. Great wakeboarder when I met him he was only 15 years old and awsome at that time. The local wakeboard shop in Clarksville had him working lessons there and I was great friends with the shop owner.

Hello all. I was out of pocket this weekend traveling back from a trip and enjoying some time on the lake, so I'm just getting back to the messages.

I do most of my riding at Lake Gaston and yes, I love the Vride very much.

I know Adam Fields well. He does ride for Centurion boats now and has a nice loaner boat from them again this year. He still lives on Lake Gaston at his parent's house during the summer, and in Florida in the Winter. You can catch up a little on his web site: http://www.adamswakeboardschool.com/ If someone gets the time, you should check him out. His name does not get around nationally like some, but he has the moves and skillz fo sure. An hour lesson with Adam will move your progress along more than a week on your own with friends.

Thansk everyone fo the welcome mat!