Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shipping- Other States

BG21

What do you guys recommend in regards to shipping to another state for a Malibu.  I live in AZ and I am buying one in Texas and I'm trying to figure out how to get it here.  Please let me know when you can.  Thanks, Brian

I am having my boat towed to Las Vegas from Arkansas, leaving sometime later this week or the first part of next week.  He lives close to the guy I am buying my boat from.  But I wouldn’t dare give any feedback until after I get my boat and we see how it all goes.  So far his communication has been great and very responsive to my questions/concerns.  I am paying $1500 to have it delivered.  It is 1500 miles away from me.  I can give some feedback after it arrives, if you are not in a huge rush to get it shipped in the next few days.  

Edited by atropine

i have used Uship on two boats. Once I went with a guy who only had a few reviews. Wasn't the best experience. The next time I went with one of the larger providers and it was seamless. I would do it again... 

On 12/26/2017 at 10:19 PM, BG21 said:

I heard some bad reviews from uship.com.  Have you actually used them yourself and where did you ship from?

I did. Could not have been an easier, nicer event. Little scary for sure. I gave the driver a bonus for great communication and obvious care with the cargo.

Steve B.

Another vote for Uship.  Post a photo when you ask for bids as you seem to get better feedback doing that.   Make sure they have insurance, etc.     I used them to tow my first VLX from TX to MO and all went smoothly.   

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 3:48 PM, BG21 said:

That would be great for some feedback atropine.  Thanks Stevo!

You probably already have your boat shipped by now, but I just received mine tonight.  The shipper was great.  Super nice guy, kept me updated the entire way, and was great about communicating.  Boat arrived in great condition.  Best of all, he was extremely flexible. We were delayed over a month because the sellers bank lost my bank check and the subsequent cancellation and re-issuing of a new bank check took forever.  His name is Brian Roe.  501-424-9195

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, bredman22 said:

I’ve had a listing on uShip for almost a week with one offer, not even a bid yet. Anyone experience issues like that?

Do you have pictures posted on your ad? Also give specific dimensions on the trailer weight and height and the condition of the trailer. I have used UShip twice. I got a lot more bids when I posted pictures and gave accurate dimensions.