Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

23LSV Color Opinions Wanted

Ridebutter

36 minutes ago, IXFE said:

That M235 is Graphite (base + main) and ebony (cushion panel). 

The Graphite looks slightly different depending on the texture of each different panel. 

Are they both light or dark graphite or is one panel light and the other dark graphite? 

That interior looks amazing. 

3 hours ago, SouthsideBoarder said:

Are they both light or dark graphite or is one panel light and the other dark graphite? 

That interior looks amazing. 

Both are just “Graphite.” There is no such thing as “Dark Graphite”

The interior vinyls go like this (in order of lightest to darkest)...

- White (not really white)

- Moonbeam (light gray)

- Light Graphite (medium gray)

- Graphite (dark gray)

- Ebony (not available on Base and Main)

Ironically the gray carpet and/or soft touch flooring is named “sterling” but it’s closest to Light Graphite  

57 minutes ago, IXFE said:

Both are just “Graphite.” There is no such thing as “Dark Graphite”

The interior vinyls go like this (in order of lightest to darkest)...

- White (not really white)

- Moonbeam (light gray)

- Light Graphite (medium gray)

- Graphite (dark gray)

- Ebony (not available on Base and Main)

Ironically the gray carpet and/or soft touch flooring is named “sterling” but it’s closest to Light Graphite  

On the Axis side there are interior option colors called "cement" and "silver", do you know where they fall in with your above listed colors?

ahopkins22LSV
2 hours ago, Wavemaker said:

On the Axis side there are interior option colors called "cement" and "silver", do you know where they fall in with your above listed colors?

Silver is a touch darker then moonbeam but not quite light graphite. Cement is very similar to graphite. IMO. 

1 hour ago, Ridebutter said:

Cement is pretty light, its been the base of all my axis interiors.  I think Flint is closer to Graphite.

This seems to jive with the boat builder. Cement looks like the light graphite and Flint looks like the Charcoal. (there is no option for Graphite on the Axis side, just light graphite)

On 12/10/2017 at 4:24 PM, The Hulk said:

Think I'm gonna copy and change blue to pink.. if only u could get a pink G4.. special order?? Ha

If I ordered TEAL and got that though it is very nice, I’d be pis***

• Like 2
5 hours ago, granddaddy55 said:

If I ordered TEAL and got that though it is very nice, I’d be pis***

Did I miss something?  Who ordered teal?  The boat builder does show vapor blue a little more teal than real life I suppose. 

• 3 months later...