Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

23LSV Color Opinions Wanted

Ridebutter

2018 23LSV

Considering moving to the 23LSV from my T23.  Only problem, is there are way more color combos available.  The boat builder doesnt show it too accurately, but the light graphite is not brown, but grey and is darker than this.

Thoughts?

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Ridebutter said:

2018 23LSV

Considering moving to the 23LSV from my T23.  Only problem, is there are way more color combos available.  The boat builder doesnt show it too accurately, but the light graphite is not brown, but grey and is darker than this.

Thoughts?

White tower would look way cleaner IMO with that much white

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV
7 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

They have a flake gray but it's sparkles are many colors almost hues of purple with various sparke colors.. something to consider vs standard flat color

Charcoal flake, that had the purple hue, is no longer offered. Gun metal flake is now the offerings for "grey". Silver Machine flake is till offered.

Edited by ahopkinsTXi

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Awesome picture of that TXI, I'm loving light graphite more and more, just gotta figure out the layout.

My last 4 Axis had metal flake, I'm going to take a break from it this year, also helps keep the cost down.

44 minutes ago, IXFE said:

Here’s what I’m going with...

as you can see it’s a lot different in real life 

01639C95-5717-4686-B006-C6894DAAB39E.png

2B383EAF-E4B6-46F5-B0C5-90107036BFAF.jpeg

Think I'm gonna copy and change blue to pink.. if only u could get a pink G4.. special order?? Ha

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV
59 minutes ago, Cole2001 said:

On the boat builder after you design the boat, Malibu should give you pictures of various boats with those colours. 

It’s crazy to think how different the designs really are. 

Every company is like that. And his new boat builder is way better then the old. 

3 hours ago, IXFE said:

Wow that blue is not even close, First Picture looks teal, It must be just certain colors, Mine were pretty much spot on, IMG1596.jpg23472789102123662489.jpg

Edited by Wakesetter67
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Ridebutter said:

2018 23LSV

Thoughts?

Classy.  So much nicer than most of the circus wagons that a lot of folks are building.

6 hours ago, IXFE said:

This one was delivered on Tuesday. I was digging thru it the moment it was off the truck. Definitely my favorite on their lot.

I noticed when building an A24 on the boat builder that the Strat Blue Metallic looker very teal-ish... Which did not match the interior blue color, it was really upsetting for me. Now that I know that it is not the true color on the boat builder it makes me happy! Strat blue looks so killer in person, and matches the interior blue color! All is good! Hopefully we can decide on a boat before the new year and add to these new boat pictures!