Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surf video

agarabaghi

1 hour ago, agarabaghi said:

iphone x and mavic pro

Thanks! I've been looking at drones for next summer. Might start out with Phanton Standard before going to the Pro models. 

On 11/28/2017 at 0:15 PM, agarabaghi said:

mavic pro couldnt be easier and reliable. i highly recommend it. its also on sale right now for $799

$899 at Costco with a bundle that includes a bag, and I think an extra battery and a few other small goodies.  

That is some serious bow rise there.  The wave looks terrific!   Have you found the bow rise a problem?  How much weight in the back?  

Please wear a life vest, weird stuff happens.     

Edited by TallRedRider

i think the drone being so low make it seem like its much higher. My gf drives and wit hthe booster seat no complaints. 

We were running stock pnp (820 bags in back or something like that and trianlge in nose but not full). 

7x40lbs lead under the front bag

10x50lbs lead in the back

1100 on the floor 

lol i mean thats gonna happen with any camera... 

you can use the dji editor and it will jsut make the video for you and even put transitions titles and music

On 11/28/2017 at 0:15 PM, agarabaghi said:

mavic pro couldnt be easier and reliable. i highly recommend it. its also on sale right now for $799

I cannot find it for $799.  Where is that?  

16 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

lf dart

Big happy pill fan, dart looks awesome , tell us about it , it is a couple hundred cheaper than my P5 Ahi , but I love that Board and is ridiculously durable 

18 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

lol i mean thats gonna happen with any camera... 

you can use the dji editor and it will jsut make the video for you and even put transitions titles and music

Yes you can use the the app but You will notice a difference between your edits and what else is out there real quick. 

26 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

yea i use premiere pro. i enjoy it i found it by no means a time suck

I am using it currently as well but most people won’t justify paying the $225 per year just to use the software. 

Also possibly having to upgrade their computer to process the larger file. Which is what I was referring too as the time suck.

ive found converting all of your raw clips into the Cineform codec (although getting huge files) allows the computer to process much smoother timeline playback because the source file isn’t so heavily compressed.

yup those are the costs of video.

I have no issues with h264 4k30 on this laptop though so i deal with it. Helps when you have a xeon 64gb of ram raid 0 ssds and quadro card in a mobile device. 

you should see the file sizes from the inspire 2 x7 camera in 6k 37sec is about 11GB