Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where do you get your XL towels?

Arick

The towels you use to dry off or cover up seats.  I was curious as to where others get there towels so that I could compare price.   The last time I purchased towels, I think I found a special at kohl's last year.

I'm using xl microfiber towels I got from amazon.  Northbound train is the brand.  2 per pack one is a huge beach towel size and the other is a smaller one I use as a shammy.  Picked them because they are also antimicrobial so no mildewing if I leave them covering my motor box in the winter.  

Sam's club ever spring huge xl towels about $11.99 each year. They always sell out in a week or two around here.. cheap huge.. always loose a few each year.. although I think ppl walk off with em.. perfect for covering seats in the boat as well

Edited by The Hulk
10 hours ago, Dare2goBare said:

I think it' time for another TMC Towel Group Buy....

Calling out Rmac.... :yahoo:   where are you!!,

20140906_125239.jpg

Count me in for a few if we get a group buy. Towel looks really nice.

• Like 2