Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

This will pull your rig!

Sixball

Friend of mine just bought a G550 4x4 Squared.  It's the only other SUV I can think of that would be in this class..... and..... the coolest thing?  It has Portal Axles!!

17 hours ago, RyanB said:

Hennessey has done some real cool stuff.  But this isn't one of them.

Yeper its not one I would shop for and if I were to look with a price tag like that I would need to do some deep diving into just what I could get. 

A friend does most of Ford's advertising booths. They build a few trucks too. They built this Fire Truck for brush fire fighting. They used it after the hurricane on the Texas coast as a rescue truck.

23270448_1613317118691713_1618450348891948893_o.jpg

1 hour ago, carguy79ta said:

incredibly dumb.  and stupid expensive.  am a GM guy in all fairness..but no matter who makes it...bad.

Stupid expensive ya! Dumb only if he does not sell a few. With 6x6 it would go through a ton of things A 4x4 won't without just speed. I don't think being a half ton is anything its not meant to haul loads it for fun. A Raptor is an off road truck.  What I do know is Ecos can pull!