Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Which spark plugs 2000Response

foxriverat

Searching the forum and a lot of different info on spark plugs. Was fogging engine on my 2000 Response lx monsoon 325 and have to replace plugs because one broke. My first year with boat could be original plugs for all I know. One manual shows AC-41-932 .060. gap another shows AC-MR43LTS .045 gap The ones that are in the boat now are NGK BPR6EFS dont know the gap. So which one`s do I use? Would like to pick them up at auto parts store today and finish this up. I am thinking the AC-MR43LTS Thanks 

39 minutes ago, foxriverat said:

Searching the forum and a lot of different info on spark plugs. Was fogging engine on my 2000 Response lx monsoon 325 and have to replace plugs because one broke. My first year with boat could be original plugs for all I know. One manual shows AC-41-932 .060. gap another shows AC-MR43LTS .045 gap The ones that are in the boat now are NGK BPR6EFS dont know the gap. So which one`s do I use? Would like to pick them up at auto parts store today and finish this up. I am thinking the AC-MR43LTS Thanks 

BPR6EFS  cross refs to AC-MR43LTS

As for the gap - what kind of ignition have you got?  .060 gaps are typically for HEI type ignitions

• 5 months later...

Any input here for a 1998 Sportster spark plug change? I have the boat up north right which is 45 minutes from nearest store, hoping to purchase new spark plugs without having to head north first.

from engine manual in Resource section:

Spark Plugs All 5.7 Liter except LS1 – AC Delco MR43LTS

LS1 – AC Delco AC41-931

8.1 Liter – Nippon Denso TJ14R-P15