Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ALL FIXED!!!!

I posted a few notes about having problems with my sunsetter. My gauages weren't working and I had an audible alarm going off. The guages beleive it or not...a fuse!!!!! I checked them but obviously not the right one and the audible alarm was a relay switch from the oil pressure sending unit...I believe. Phil from Panther Run Marina in Raymond Maine fixed it for me for less than a hundred bucks. He tried to help me over the phone but after some trouble shooting I took it up to him. I would recommend them for service even though they don't sell Malibus any more. thanks for everyones help...boat run great!!!!!!! Yahoo.gif