Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Auto-resize images

WakeGirl

Awesome, looks like success.

Anyone that's struggling with a 200 error, a workaround may be to use Dropbox to post from instead of iCloud or the camera roll. You'll have to enable it as storage, but it may get you past that error.

The server side fix is going to wait until after the site move. For anyone having difficulty uploading (running into the 200 error), I'd like you to report it along with what phone you're using & try the workaround that I mention in the previous post.

Seems to work from my iphone too. That is my brother out at Hood Canal around a week and a half ago. Awesome!  Thanks for  making this happen. After Photobucket started messing with me I was figuring I would just stop posting pictures very much. 

IMG_6345.JPG

Edit, I also like that this is a picture of my brother in front of "The Brothers" out in the Olympic Mountains.

Edited by sunvalleylaw
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, martinarcher said:

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot more images in threads.  :thumbup:  

Me like pics!!  :biggrin:

Yes, it's been a long time coming!!!  Much more convenient for the membership!!!

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, WakeGirl said:

@dalt1 did you try the workaround using Dropbox with the pics that don't work? (not sure if you have an account, but it's all I've got at the moment)

Did not. Don't think I have drop box will have to call my kid. I do have everything going to Google photos right now if that's anything like drop box?

Unfortunately Google Photos isn't supported. Dropbox is, though. You can access it natively through the upload menu, you just have to enable it as storage. It's free to sign up, so it could be a way around the issue. Ronnie & I tested it last night, & it worked (in limited testing) on problem photos.

IMG958494.png

Took a couple via my iPhone cam on the way into the gym and uploaded then used the camera to take one direct into this post  sorry for the ugly pics but a good system check  all works on my iPhone 6 using IOS 10.3.3

IMG_6411.JPG

image.jpg

IMG_6410.JPG

Edited by sunvalleylaw
ahopkins22LSV

IMG_1557.thumb.JPG.f08839e59ad72d41607623ee54517304.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG

This is awesome! Will be upgradeding my account to chief as well. Although 1 out of the 3 I just tried to upload failed the first attempt. Just edited the post and now it worked. It was the picture of the brake pads. Just said there was a problem with the upload.

IMG_1567.JPG

Edited by ahopkinsTXi
3 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

IMG_1557.thumb.JPG.f08839e59ad72d41607623ee54517304.JPG

Just curious - what boat is this that the pic was taken from?

(any respectable thread gets a hijack at some point)

Yeah, another iPhone. I'd be really curious if it's just the Live photos that are affected, or if it's something in the EXIF data that the camera app changes that's screwing it up. Anyway, if you run into this again & can't get it working, try the Dropbox workaround.