Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Keep Getting Logged Out

ahopkins22LSV

ahopkins22LSV

So every time I switch a device and come back to the forums I am logged out. I use google chrome on all devices, (personal phone, work phone, work laptop and personal laptop (allegedly on the work stuff)) and each time I Coke back here on a different device I am signed out from the previous session. I have keep me logged in checked. I noticed this after the most recent update. Is there a setting I should be looking for in chrome or here?

Edited by ahopkinsTXi
11 minutes ago, Stevo said:

I've noticed this as well but have not searched out the fix.

Are you using Chrome as well? I'm not seeing this on OS X or IOS.

I'm looking for what could be causing the issue, but I'm not finding anything. For now, please try logging out & cleaning out your browser history/cache/cookies. Please report back as to whether or not that fixes it.

ahopkins22LSV
11 hours ago, WakeGirl said:

I'm looking for what could be causing the issue, but I'm not finding anything. For now, please try logging out & cleaning out your browser history/cache/cookies. Please report back as to whether or not that fixes it.

Unfortunately that did not work.

I did some research into the issue last night & apparently this is a known issue with the release that we just moved to. The most current version was just released (it must have been right after I updated this site), but is a fairly major update & I'm not usually an early adopter of major releases. I'll poke around & see if I can find a plugin from a third party that might hold us over for a while. I'd rather allow the current release some time to bake in before we move to it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try to get us updated as quickly as I can, but I've got a few other fires that are taking priority right now. Namely, the site speed & connection issues that we've seen. I'm hoping that we can get moved soon to get those resolved. After that, I can get us updated to hopefully put this one behind us.

• Like 1