Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

check out these idiots

Toby

The first video... why?

The second one's kinda cool for the "in flight" footage.

Edited by sheeprides
The first video... why?

The second one's kinda cool for the "in flight" footage.

Yeah. I agree. The first one is just stupid.

I was hoping to see a 40 ft crash from the riders perspective on the second one. Crazy.gif

I am guessing the PP was trying to show you the speed setting, I couldn't read it.

Those kids are nuts. If they like rough falls they should take up barefooting.

Boy mom and dad must be proud of those 2 kids from the first video. Not often I find myself quoting from Napoleon Dynamite but it seems appropriate, "IDIOTS" Lame.gif

Jumping off of boats while underway isn't anything new. I know lots of people, and heard even more stories of people who think its fun to go as fast as the boat can and then bail out the side (I/O) or the back (inboard) Crazy.gif I will always watch, but I think I will just stay in the boat.

On the second video, they must have been screaming on the water, cause last weekend we were playing with a mantaray and around 32 it would only get 6" off the ground :(

Edited by jetskipro550
Lord knows I've done dumber....I need a video camera more often.
I'll bet no one here is surprised to hear that. :lol:

Tongue.gif

Because there is a world of thought required to try to stop a boat with your hand...

Tease2.gif

I am guessing the PP was trying to show you the speed setting, I couldn't read it.

Those kids are nuts. If they like rough falls they should take up barefooting.

So true!

Tongue.gif

Because there is a world of thought required to try to stop a boat with your hand...

Tease2.gif

Good one ROFL.gifROFL.gif

Tongue.gif

Tease2.gif

BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

That was a brilliant comeback.

When I was just out of high school we had a Checkmate with an outboard Merc on it. It would run around 55 mph & we tried jumping off the back at WOT. Just 1 time was enough though. Had to buy a couple of new life jackets and had to wrap a towel around myself to go home cause I didn't have any more shorts. (not soiled either, just ripped to shreds)

I wonder if either would have the cahone's to jump off the side onto a barefoot boom, my guess is hell no!

Two of them didn't seem to have cajones..

Crazy.gif

Jumping off of boats while underway isn't anything new. I know lots of people, and heard even more stories of people who think its fun to go as fast as the boat can and then bail out the side (I/O) or the back (inboard) Crazy.gif I will always watch, but I think I will just stay in the boat.

On the second video, they must have been screaming on the water, cause last weekend we were playing with a mantaray and around 32 it would only get 6" off the ground :(

Double the length of the rope but remember to wear a helmet and take a clean pair of undies cause you will need them

40 feet of air no problem

We used to stand on the engine cover of our old Sunsetter DD and jump out the back at 35. Can't believe we did it now...

If they were launching off the top of the tower at 30, then that might be worthy of uTube...