Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

07 Wakesetter

Lakenut

Maybe in time the new Wakesetter & Ride Graphics will grow on me, but right now, it's not working for me. I do like the color scheme though.

Maybe in time the new Wakesetter & Ride Graphics will grow on me, but right now, it's not working for me. I do like the color scheme though.

I am more of a minimalist myself so I hear you.

seeing is LOVING. The VLX Silver Edition is absolutely amazing, if you have the time, stop by a dealership and check one out.. or take a factory tour.. Thanks for the cool picture!

Edited by Adam

As the kids nowadays say: "that's pimp!!!" very good job on the scheme guys! that is one of the nicest graphics pkg I have ever seen on a boat, let alone a ski boat.

Anymore pics?

K

I want more shots of the woman in the black 'kini. Tan with dark hair... Drool.gif

I loved this boat when I saw it in person in Merced back in June. Amazing looking boat. Only thing I think they should do is move the "WAKESETTER" graphic down on the hull a bit farther.

As the kids nowadays say: "that's pimp!!!" very good job on the scheme guys! that is one of the nicest graphics pkg I have ever seen on a boat, let alone a ski boat.

Anymore pics?

K

They also use the term "Thats tight!" Vomit.gif Two of my most hated and annoying phrases Blowup.gif And while were at it...."look at dem 22's these are 22's dog!" "I drink crystal and slab my b**** around"

Okay, rant off...I was just going off at how much I hate rap videos and songs (when I came across this thread)...they are all the same BS Innocent.gif

Anymore pics?

K

They also use the term "Thats tight!" Vomit.gif Two of my most hated and annoying phrases Blowup.gif And while were at it...."look at dem 22's these are 22's dog!" "I drink crystal and slab my b**** around"

Okay, rant off...I was just going off at how much I hate rap videos and songs (when I came across this thread)...they are all the same BS Innocent.gif

You forgot about the patented paris hilton saying "That's hot!" :lol:

Also, the rap community is boycotting Crystal. Everyone overdid it so much in their video's and such, that it became cliche'. Which was funny if you read any articles about Britney's boy Kevin F's show on Sunday, where he tries to be a hardcore rapper, but all he does is talk about drinkin crystal and stuff like that... which is torching his image with the hip hop community.. :Doh:

Which was funny if you read any articles about Britney's boy Kevin F's show on Sunday, where he tries to be a hardcore rapper, but all he does is talk about drinkin crystal and stuff like that... which is torching his image with the hip hop community.. :Doh:

Yeah because he has a real good "rep" with the rap community anyways. ROFL.gifROFL.gif

Edited by DRAGON88