Sign in to follow this  
Lakenut

07 Wakesetter

lake texoma

She had it at SPF. it is the limited edition 21 vlx silver edition. Nice boat.

DRAGON88

silver.jpg

Full sized version.

TomS

wow... it'd be hard to take it off the trailer. Can't imagine what it looks like in the flesh.

stusumm

Wow, is that metalflake? :unsure:

IceMelted

Maybe in time the new Wakesetter & Ride Graphics will grow on me, but right now, it's not working for me. I do like the color scheme though.

Steck
Maybe in time the new Wakesetter & Ride Graphics will grow on me, but right now, it's not working for me. I do like the color scheme though.

I am more of a minimalist myself so I hear you.

Malibuman

That is one slick looking ride! Drool.gif

tparider

I think the graphics are sick. I'm glad they changed it up instead of modifying the tribal stuff again.

Adam

seeing is LOVING. The VLX Silver Edition is absolutely amazing, if you have the time, stop by a dealership and check one out.. or take a factory tour.. Thanks for the cool picture!

Edited by Adam

SmoothWaterMan

Adam? We have a 247 Silver Edition?

Peter

Adam

nice catch, sorry Peter.. its corrected.. ;) Im gonna stir something up!

NO 247 Silver..

Edited by Adam

Killer

As the kids nowadays say: "that's pimp!!!" very good job on the scheme guys! that is one of the nicest graphics pkg I have ever seen on a boat, let alone a ski boat.

Anymore pics?

K

Killer

who's the driver??? I can do that!!!!

better yet, who's the woman in the black bikini?

any interior shots?

UWSkier

I want more shots of the woman in the black 'kini. Tan with dark hair... Drool.gif

I loved this boat when I saw it in person in Merced back in June. Amazing looking boat. Only thing I think they should do is move the "WAKESETTER" graphic down on the hull a bit farther.

jetskipro550
As the kids nowadays say: "that's pimp!!!" very good job on the scheme guys! that is one of the nicest graphics pkg I have ever seen on a boat, let alone a ski boat.

Anymore pics?

K

They also use the term "Thats tight!" Vomit.gif Two of my most hated and annoying phrases Blowup.gif And while were at it...."look at dem 22's these are 22's dog!" "I drink crystal and slab my b**** around"

Okay, rant off...I was just going off at how much I hate rap videos and songs (when I came across this thread)...they are all the same BS Innocent.gif

GoldschlagerVT

Anymore pics?

K

They also use the term "Thats tight!" Vomit.gif Two of my most hated and annoying phrases Blowup.gif And while were at it...."look at dem 22's these are 22's dog!" "I drink crystal and slab my b**** around"

Okay, rant off...I was just going off at how much I hate rap videos and songs (when I came across this thread)...they are all the same BS Innocent.gif

You forgot about the patented paris hilton saying "That's hot!" :lol:

Also, the rap community is boycotting Crystal. Everyone overdid it so much in their video's and such, that it became cliche'. Which was funny if you read any articles about Britney's boy Kevin F's show on Sunday, where he tries to be a hardcore rapper, but all he does is talk about drinkin crystal and stuff like that... which is torching his image with the hip hop community.. :Doh:

DRAGON88
Which was funny if you read any articles about Britney's boy Kevin F's show on Sunday, where he tries to be a hardcore rapper, but all he does is talk about drinkin crystal and stuff like that... which is torching his image with the hip hop community.. :Doh:

Yeah because he has a real good "rep" with the rap community anyways. ROFL.gifROFL.gif

Edited by DRAGON88

Adam

hahahah Because he is gonna look real hardcore with britney by his side. lol