Sign in to follow this  
lxirod

my factory tour

lxirod

on the way back from bakersfield i decided to swing by merced for a factory tour. george was very accomadating to fit me in with 1 hour notice. it was very interesting to see gow the boats are built and how proud and enthusiastic they are about there product.

all though i am very dissapointed wiht my bu right now since its still forkered up, i am proud to be a malibu owner. i think my problems are more dealer related than anything else anyway..

the new 247 RX is a very cool.....

here is a shot of the wakesetter....

by the way if anyone knows why my boat idle fluctuates betwwen 5-1500 please let me know , god knows my dealer doesnt..

wakeletter.jpg

Edited by lxirod

mrothwell
on the way back from bakersfield i decided to swing by merced for a factory tour. george was very accomadating to fit me in with 1 hour notice. it was very interesting to see gow the boats are built and how proud and enthusiastic they are about there product.

all though i am very dissapointed wiht my bu right now since its still forkered up, i am proud to be a malibu owner. i think my problems are more dealer related than anything else anyway..

the new 247 RX is a very cool.....

here is a shot of the wakesetter....

by the way if anyone knows why my boat idle fluctuates betwwen 5-1500 please let me know , god knows my dealer doesnt..

Woa - a dealer related problem in the Sacto area. THAT's just un-heard of.

mlange

I am definitely not a fan of the new gel scheme that makes the boat look like a tri-hull.

Mike

BlastRlxi

Is that a toolbox on the front of the Extreme trailer or is that where you keep the tube so that none of your wakeboarding friends sees it?

smedman

I like it. Not sure about the black bottom though - would be a PITA to clean that every time!

Steck
Is that a toolbox on the front of the Extreme trailer or is that where you keep the tube so that none of your wakeboarding friends sees it?

HAHA ROFL.gif

Steck

BTW got any more pics?

lxirod
BTW got any more pics?

no, i didnt fell comfortable busting out the camera

Steck

BTW got any more pics?

no, i didnt fell comfortable busting out the camera

very understandable...thanks anyway.