Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stern Flag Pole

Arick

So I have a small flag that I want to fly, I think  its around 10".  I don't have a tower, so that limits where I can put the flag. I thought about attaching to the rear grab bar, but that would get in the way for water sports and getting in and out of the boat.  I did find they make poles that go where the stern light goes.  However the only option I can find are  over 22"s, I'd rather have something closer to a foot in length and without the light.  Anyone know where I can find one around that length?  I'd be open to other options as well if anyone has any recommendations.

Edited by Arick
1 hour ago, oldjeep said:

My old bayliner came with a pole socket and wood pole.  Be pretty easy to add one if you want.  Just need to drill a hole

http://www.discountmarinesupplies.com/opthelp.cgi?id=107280&prodid=undefined

http://www.discountmarinesupplies.com/Flag_Poles_Holders-Seachoice_77021_Mahogany_Flag_Pole.html

Was hoping to use the existing light pole hole vs drilling a new hole.

formulaben

Parents have one that they found floating in the lake on a holiday weekend couple years ago, lol.  They usually only display once they are anchored.  They have 3 small flags on theirs, American, Margaritaville, and No Shoes Nation.  

You should be able to cut the pole down to what ever length you need it to be.  May have to cut both poles to achieve what you really want since they are telescopic.  Shafts are strait and made of aluminum, can pop the bottom plug out and insert into the new shorter section.   

• 4 years later...

When I was making the external design for my house and the field which surrounds it, I was thinking about something original which would be useful for my yard, and finally, my cousin Alfred told me about a flag pole lights, and when I tried it on, I was amazed by how beautiful the light bulb could be, since I surrounded the pole lights by a flag of my boy's football team,and now when everybody comes to our house, they now in advance where our heart goes when the idea comes about the footbal, hence if you wanna prove your patriotism or sport's interests to your neighbourhoods, this product would be perfect.

Edited by JikSimted