Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

04 VLX versus 06 VRide - Maximum Seating capacities

JustinOSU

My 04 VLX's seating capacity is 11 people and the Malibu website says that the 06 Vride seating capacity is 10. I thought these these boat used the same hull? Any ideas why the vride seats less?

Something else I noticed on Malibu's website is that the 06 VLX says that it only seats 11 yet it's bigger than my 04 VLX which also seats 11. Anyone know the reason why?

My 04 VLX's seating capacity is 11 people and the Malibu website says that the 06 Vride seating capacity is 10. I thought these these boat used the same hull? Any ideas why the vride seats less?

Something else I noticed on Malibu's website is that the 06 VLX says that it only seats 11 yet it's bigger than my 04 VLX which also seats 11. Anyone know the reason why?

I have an 06 Vride and the capacity is listed as 11 on the placard in the boat. Not sure why the website shows 10.

I have an 06 Vride and the capacity is listed as 11 on the placard in the boat. Not sure why the website shows 10.

Same here

That's wierd. I have an '06 iRide. It's in a different state right now :( but I'm sure the placard says 10 people max

Potts, thats because it's an Iride and not a vride. We have more seats than you. Biggrin.gif

That's wierd. I have an '06 iRide. It's in a different state right now :( but I'm sure the placard says 10 people max

Potts, thats because it's an Iride and not a vride. We have more seats than you. Biggrin.gif

That's it Buggs... rub it in Biggrin.gif

Seriously though. I thought the placard was based on capacity, not seats.

I found an image of an iRide placard on eBay. it says 10 passengers 1445 lbs.

Does yours say 11 passengers 1445 lbs or are you allowed more weight than my boat too Crazy.gif

That's it Buggs... rub it in Biggrin.gif

Seriously though. I thought the placard was based on capacity, not seats.

I found an image of an iRide placard on eBay. it says 10 passengers 1445 lbs.

Does yours say 11 passengers 1445 lbs or are you allowed more weight than my boat too Crazy.gif

I did not mean for that to sound so mean! I just looked at mine and it says 11 passengers or 1480lbs. If that is the case that 11th person is pretty small. Now you have me curious. See what this site does.