Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mirror

mastercraft1995

We have a 04 Malibu VLX. The mirror broke yesterday. Does anyone know if I can just replace the mirror or do I have to get a whole new mirror? If so where?

It's the stock mirror that is on the center window.

thanks

mastercrat1995

We have a 04 Malibu VLX. The mirror broke yesterday. Does anyone know if I can just replace the mirror or do I have to get a whole new mirror? If so where?

It's the stock mirror that is on the center window.

thanks

mastercrat1995

AFAIK it's not possible to get only the mirror-glass. I did a search in '05 with no luck.

Maybe you could ask the manufacturer (CIPA) directly.

Discount Inboard Marine sells the mirror for $ 35.99

http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=M1C

My mirror got broken a couple of years ago. You just replace the mirror head not the bracket (the link above takes you to the best price I've seen on the mirror head). You might check you local marine store though because once you add freight that price will be higher.

Now you just have to deal with that whole "seven years of bad luck" thing... Crazy.gif

I cant remember where I found it, but I was able to order just the glass for my mirror a few years ago when a recoiled handle smacked it. $20.

I have a brand new mirror with mount for my '04'. It has never been used or mounted and is still in the box it cam in. $25 plus shipping and it's yours.

PM or e-mail me.

/Steve