Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid Force Fish

jshap

Thought this board sounded cool. A small board that can hold the weight of a bigger rider..hmmm.

Different fin set up etc...just something totally different.

Anyone have one of these?

Link

I dont own one but I have ridden one and they are tons of fun and have a lot of pop. Definitely something fun to mess around on.

My cousin has one, and it wasn't for me. If you land in the flats, it is the most uncomfortable landing out of any board I have ever tried or had (which is only about 5 or 6, but it still sucked). Landings are hard, and I do not like the short-but-fat idea. Most of it is preference though.

I ride one and am very happy with it. Its my second board (1st was a Trip 143) and it is a easy board to ride and have fun on. I got the 137 and I am 6'2", 250 lbs. I thought I saw somewhere that LF now has a bigger one than the 137 now.

I got the LF Sphynx bindings and love them too.

I ended up getting one and am pretty impressed with it so far. It takes some getting used to, but it's a quick board and easy to fling around because it's so small (129cm...5'10", 165lb). The landings haven't been too hard yet, but my knees are sore from hitting the second wake too much... Cry.gif