Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Read the Southern Surfest post from @Darkside

granddaddy55

I read the thread as instructed because I'm a rule follower.

What I found was a guy (same fella who wrote this thread, If I'm not mistaken) promising to post videos.... and then never posting said videos. 

So.... I leave both threads disappointed. 

Just now, IXFE said:

What I found was a guy (same fella who wrote this thread, If I'm not mistaken) promising to post videos.... and then never posting said videos. 

Vids are there, sorry

Sorry they were working this morning and I don't know why there not, same post in Wakeworld is working , I'll get it fixed, my apologies 

1 hour ago, IXFE said:

Look now!

1 hour ago, granddaddy55 said:

Look now!

Yes!! 

Okay, so the 257 looks better than the G25 (shocker). Also I think the 257 looks better on the regular side than the goofy side. That said I've surfed 217 and 237 and both are excellent goofy waves so it's all relative. There's one moment on the 257 video where the guy got stuck on top of the goofy wave for too long, came down, looked like he was about to be out, aaaaannnddd he wasn't.  That was exactly my experience on both Ri waves I demo'd. 

The regular G25 wave had a washy lip. Is rhe G25 as good as the G23???

• Like 2
4 hours ago, IXFE said:

You have to read this one because @granddaddy55 can spell surf fest.....unlike some of us....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, IXFE said:

Yes!! 

Okay, so the 257 looks better than the G25 (shocker). Also I think the 257 looks better on the regular side than the goofy side. That said I've surfed 217 and 237 and both are excellent goofy waves so it's all relative. There's one moment on the 257 video where the guy got stuck on top of the goofy wave for too long, came down, looked like he was about to be out, aaaaannnddd he wasn't.  That was exactly my experience on both Ri waves I demo'd. 

The regular G25 wave had a washy lip. Is rhe G25 as good as the G23???

No it is not as good 

Those all look like great waves. Just my opinions on best waves from the video. Centurion by far the best, G25 next, possibly the supra 3rd?... just maybe....    The tige looked ok, definitely seen and heard much better about that boat. Whoever filmed that MXZ.. oh my, someone needs to help them. The supreme for a boat designed for surfing looked really bad. 

Anyways, riding is believing and I'm yet to ride any of these particular ones. 

Side note: TURN YOUR PHONE SIDEWAYS!

18 hours ago, Stevo said:

This dude just won the internet

Damn it!!!! I had passed on this many times until I noticed you replied.....