Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A new PB this morning

Chef23

I got 2 at 32 off. I went out at 34 mph and ran 15, 22 got 5 at 28 then made 28 and ran 2 at 32 off.

Making 28 was my goal for the summer now I need to reset to 32 off.

There's still time to get out and get 32' today...afternoon set? Congrats :)

The wind picked up and there are a lot of boats around. I did have my kids running the mini course today though. That was fun.

I got 2 at 32 off. I went out at 34 mph and ran 15, 22 got 5 at 28 then made 28 and ran 2 at 32 off.

Making 28 was my goal for the summer now I need to reset to 32 off.

Strong work Chef! Put a check in the "WIN" column and go for it again next weekend!

Very cool, Chef. Wish I had a course out here to run a few buoys myself.

We went out to ski this morning to see the best water we have seen in weeks. My buddy gets suited up and we look at the course to see that the 2 ball is missing. We find the ball floating on shore and go to hook it up again and somehow someone broke the PVC pipe that runs from the gates out to the ball. What a PIA.

We wound up just free skiing in some butter which is good for my fitness anyway but now we need to figure out how to fix the course.

</dissapointed> ...and I was all ready to read about Parks Jr. this morning.

My 7 year old did learn to do some surface turns on his wakeboard yesterday.

I got 5 at 32 off this morning. If it wasn't my 7th pass and I was tired I could have made the whole pass. I was early at 4 but got on the tail a little coming out of 4 and was late at 5 and couldn't get around 6.

Big progress this year though. I hadn't made a full pass at 28 off at the beginning of the summer.

Well done chef...full pass at 32 is right around the corner!

I know. I thought I had this one until I got on the tail coming out of 4. Now I know I can make it.