Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Life Jacket

Lakenut

I was driving by and noticed the local nautank dealer is having a clearance on their pro shop stuff so I had to stop in. I was looking at getting a new vest and they are all 25% off. They had Oneil outlaws and the new vapor vests. Anyone have experience with these? I normally wear a large and had to go to an XL to get into the outlaw and it was still pretty snug. Do Oneil vest run a bit small? Is anything out there better than Oneil?

Suggestions please.

I've had an Outlaw for a couple of years now and love it. Very comfortable and provides total freedom of movement.

I can't offer any comparisons to a Vapor - haven't had a chance to try that one yet.

Mike

I just picked up a Liquid Force Hinge and am very happy with it so far. It is very comfortable and doesn't inhibit motion at all. I got it on sale at Dicks for $50. I just happened to be walking by and saw it on sale.

Big thumbs up the the Outlaws. I've had my Outlaw two years now and would never part with it. It's just so comfy. Get it tight fitting, I've noticed mine has stretched a little (I know I've not shrunk !)