Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

manual for 2000 Resonse LX

response LX

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for a manual & all of the other literature you get with a new boat (trans pamphlet etc.) I know you can download a new manual from Malibu, but nothing as old as my boat.

thanks

Sometimes dealers may have the manuals and info on older models. If so, they would probably let you borrow it to copy/scan it.

Thanks, I will look into that.

The Malibu manual is virtually worthless. You can download engine info from Indmar and, perhaps, tranny info from that company. Good luck.

agreed. the 2000 RLX manual is a real generic manual (it isn't response specific at all). it even uses an I/O drawing for teaching how to trim a boat??? and an outboard for docking!!!

Edited by jgouveia3

Mine arrived from Amazon the other day. It is a VERY comprehensive manual going into more detail than many will want - but worth the expense.

Edit - PS: thanks Pete for the tip.

Edited by andyb
No sweat.

Man, I gotta find a way to get some royalty from all these sales I'm making.

Thanks for the reminder, Pete - just ordered mine too. If you're ever in Michigan, I'll buy you a cold one (or two or a dozen)! :)